💸nine💸

Melo was taking me to his hotel

Melo was taking me to his hotel. He said it was TOP TIER cause he has "money". Ask me if I give a fuck-

"WELCOMEEE" he yelled as he unlocked his door.

I looked around and it was normal- One bed , a tv , a nice bathroom and a kitchen.

"I thought you said this was to-" and before I could get a word out he interrupted me.

"I lied it aint all that " he giggled.

I jumped on his bed.

"this shit aint comfy" I said .

"that's cause I aint in it" he kicked off his shoes and jumped on top of me.

"OHAHW" I dont know what noise I made.

"THE BED NOT ME IDIOT" I said trying to push him off of me.

"but your comfy..." he whined while poking his bottom lip out at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"why dont you believe your beautiful?" he asked which threw me off a little.

"I mean you complained 24/7 when I asked for you to show your face , you were upset when we met yesterday , what happened."

I played with his curls.

"well uh I dont really know. Growing up I aint never really had no one call me beautiful or none so I dont know how to act when someone says it now." I aint wanna go in depth cause... jus not yet.

I think he got the memo cause he just layed his head on my chest.

"boy what is you doing" I asked.

"going to sleep" he yawned.

"NOT ON ME MF" I pushed him off of me and stood up.

"sleeping is for pussy's so get up" I pulled his arm as he groaned.

"my body hurt from hooping leave me alone"

The nigga was heavy as fuck.

"PLEASE you always talk about how you wanna hang but now you just want to sleep" I said as he finally got up.

"fine but IM taking YOU out. "

He changed his outfit to some what match with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------