💸fifth Teen💸

"shut up Armani damn" bronny said as we walked into the house

"watch your mouth boy" His dad said smacking the back of his head.

They finally came back from there stupid trip so I decided to stay with them for the weekend. That way Lamelo can hang with his 'girlfriend' ew.

I ran to bronny's room and jumped on his bed when some rando came out his bathroom.

"AH SHIT" The 3 of us all yelled in sync.

"damn Jalen you scared me" bronny said holding his chest.

"my bad I came to surprise you" Jalen said

ANOTHER FINE FRIEND GOD DAMN. I'm choosing the wrong people cause what the fuck. He was a curly headed lightskin who had leg tats. He was cute asf.

He jumped on the bed right next to me.

"and you are?" he asked with a smirk.

That turned me off cause why he jumped next to me like- nvm

I sat up and gave him a hard glare signaling him to back the hell up.

"her names Armani and she's my cousin" bronny said pushing himself in between us.

"Oh shit hey cuz" He said. I guess he got the memo cause he wasn't being all flirty anymore.

We all talked about basketball , games , his personal life etc.

Bronny's mom knocked on the door and told me that someone was here for me.

I went downstairs and walked outside only to see Lamelo standing on the steps.

"boy why the hell you here" I said laughing as I hugged him.

"I missed my friend duh." he said as he squeezed me closer to his body. He smelled good.. like REALLL good.

He moved his hands down my back.

"so how's you and your girlfriend" I asked stopping him.

He gave me a stank look and just huffed.

"we good I guess. It was hella boring though" he sat down.

"why ?" I sat next to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------