💸fourteen💸

It was the next day and zo still aint come home yet

It was the next day and zo still aint come home yet. I know he's alive cause he posted on his story a picture of him next to the toilet. He must've had FUN last night. Gelo was still at his gf's house and dmo left to get me and Zoey some breakfast.

"Ashley keeps bugging me to hang out with her" Lamelo told me as he sat down next to me on the bed.

Zoey was in my arms because she was still tired.

"just go. she's your girlfriend" I said chuckling

He just stared at me. It's true he's dating her so obviously she's gonna want attention.

"Me and Zoey will chill with dmo , might even go take a drive to see mikey and Charlie.

Chill with her so she dont start tripping" I played with Zoey's hair.

"if I was your girl I would want you to spend time with me" I added.

He rolled his eyes , grabbed his keys and left.

I lowkey like fucking with him when it comes to Ashley because it makes him mad.

-30 MINUETS LATER-

Me and Zoey were down stairs eating donuts when some brown skin dude with blue eyes walked in.

HE WAS HOT-

He had tattoos going down his arms he was just ugh...

I nodded my head a dmo signaling him to get up .

"oh shit wassup keilly" he said.

Keilly just nodded while staring at me.

"Lamelo aint here he went to Ashley's so you can go" Dmo said snapping his fingers in his face

Both me and Zoey laughed

"kid you can go" I told him as he smiled and walked away.

"ouuu he want some of that" Dmo said

I sucked my teeth and took Zoey to the room so we can get dressed.

We are taking a mini trip back to LA!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------