💸eight-teen💸

"wake up bald headed piece of tuna fish!!" I yelled as I hit Lamelo with the pillow

"STOP AND GO TO SLEEP" He yelled back.

"nigga today's the day !!" I said excitedly as I jumped out of bed.

Today was the NBA draft. I have been waiting for this moment since I was a little girl. Everyone's hoping I get drafted to the Lakers but secretly I wanna go to the Warriors. But dont let my uncle know that.

"Armani It's 7 in the morning the Draft isn't till 6 AT NIGHT" Lamelo complained.

"and? Gotta get a head start" I said walking out the room. I grabbed my keys and drove right to Bronny's house. Yeah I know I just drove 50 something minuets but it dont matter.

"HEY GUYS!!" I yelled as my voice echoed across the entire house. Everyone was still sleeping so I went to wake up the only person who could possibly be happy to be awake. Zhuri.

I ran to her room and opened the door.

"Zhuri" I whispered while shaking her lightly.

She woke up and her face brightened up.

"cousin!!" She semi-yelled.

"Today's the day" She added excitedly as she hugged me.

At least she knew how to react.

We both went to bronny's room to wake him up to. Once we got him out of bed we went to Bryce's room then my uncles room. Soon enough the whole house was fully awake (only took us about an hour).

"Soooo are you gonna show out tonight baby girl?" My aunt asked as she pinched my cheek.

"yes I am. I already got the dressed picked out and everything!!" I had so much energy. Tonight can't go wrong. This is the only thing I can use to get back at my dad for what he did.

"Next thing you know you'll be playing with me" My uncle said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"against" Bryce coughed. He was the only one that knew who I wanted to play for. His dad bucked at him and Bryce laughed.

"Where ever you go you know everyone's going to be proud" Bronny reassured me.

Obviously my family gone be proud of me no matter what but everyone else out there I'm not so sure. Not many people like me and that's only because of what my father did. They think I'm gonna end up just like him. But trust me I wont. I hope.

"Are you inviting that boy" Zhuri asked as she helped her mom cut strawberries.

That's when everyone looked at me.

"What boy?" My uncle also asked.

"Lamelo" Bronny said rolling his eyes.

My uncle just chuckled and gave me a high five.