💸Sixteen💸

-skip the weekend I don't got time for that-

I went back to Lamelo's house only to see hella cars in his driveway

I went back to Lamelo's house only to see hella cars in his driveway. Was he having a party without me ugh practical melo.

I opened the door only to hear a lot of grown voices. He came downstairs and ran to me giving me a big hug.

"Lamelo who are all these people" I smiled whispering in his ear.

"they my family. they came to visit" He told me as he took me upstairs.

"I wanted you to meet em. I'm sorry I didnt tell you first" He said as he closed the door.

"its alright but damn I dont got no nice clothes o-" he stopped me.

"I Bought you a dress" He said all excitedly rubbing his hands together.

he walked to the closet and pulled out this black dress.

"aweee how'd you know my size" I asked cause I never told him.

"Charlie told me. it took ALOT for her to even speak to me" He rolled his eyes

I put the dress on and took my braids out (which usually takes forever but since lamelo helped it was quick)

"we can take pictures outside" he said as he took me downstairs

We walked into the kitchen and that's where I saw his mom , dad , aunt and uncle , zo , gelo , Zoey , etc.

I just stood there quietly cause I dont do good around a lot of people unless I'm drinking or sum.

"Lamelo would you like to introduce us to your new friend?" A tall brown skin man said.

"oh right everyone meet Armani" He said smiling

They all smiled at me then some lady came up to me.

"I'm his mother Tina, it's so nice to meet you" She said shaking my hand.

"is she your girlfriend?" Another lady asked which I'm assuming was his aunt.

"he wishes" Zo said coming from out of no where.

Melo started getting embarrassed and was turning red.

"zo hush up" I said hitting his arm.

"ou I like her" The man said laughing REALLY loud.

"I'm Lavar, I see you have already met my boys" He shook my hand too.

"you are one pretty girl" His mom said she and lamelo's aunt pulled me out the kitchen to talk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------