💸twelve💸

I was watching on my block when Lamelo called me

"FRIEND IM COMING OVER!!" He yelled through the phone. He looked out of it , tired , sad , mad all at once. His ears were red which made me giggle a lil on the inside.

"okay... you good brodie?" I asked with a confused look.

He just hung up and no more than 10 minuets later he came banging on my door.

"SIR I HAVE NEIGHBORS STOP" I said sternly .

He pushed passed me and walked into my room .

He was pacing back and forth.

"nigga sit down your making me hella angry" I grabbed him by his arm and pushed him onto the bed.

"I lied to you im sorry so so so sorry" he started.

I was very confused and concerned. I didnt know if he was drunk or if he just tripping so I stayed quiet and let him continue.

"ive been with Ashley for more than 3 weeks while fucking with you and I know that shit is wrong SO DAMN WRONG but I still love her or atleast I think I do and and and" he started stuttering which was really erking my nerves

"NIGGA HUSH" I yelled. He was pissing me off not because of the situation w Ashley but because he cant spit it the fuck out!!!

I stutter ALOT way worse than anyone I know but when other people do it , it makes me mad. (dont ask)

"are you... mad?" he asked looking at the floor.

"what I gotta b mad for? your not my man. your Ashley's and we just friends anyway so why does it matter?" I been knew he was with her because one time when he was in the shower his phone was going off and when I opened it and I saw EVERYTHING.

He just looked at me with hurt eyes.

"friends.. what the hell you mean friends?" he had a little attitude in his voice.

"chill w your tone , and yeah friends. what you thought this was? we not dating nor talking. THAT KISS was in the moment , nothing more"

"you still with Ashley which means im out the picture" I added

He sighed and I just strugged my shoulders.

"you got ice cream?" he asked which made me chuckle.

"yeah its in the freezer"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------