💸twenty-two💸

I woke up to the sound of Armani's LOUD ASS SNORING!!! It isn't her fault though; I did work her ass out last night 😏

I woke up to the sound of Armani's LOUD ASS SNORING!!! It isn't her fault though; I did work her ass out last night 😏. Today was day 2 of the Bahamas trip and I could tell Armani was enjoying it. I almost forgot about the whole Kelly situation until I heard Armani's phone go off.

No, Mind your business 

I thought. I trust her and she trusts me. She wouldn't go snooping through my phone so why would I go snooping through hers?

It rang again.

One peek won't hurt

I grabbed her phone from off the nightstand and unlocked it. Yes, I know her password (don't ask). I saw that Kelly was blowing her up with dm's. 

This nigga desperate

I went through everything he sent her and saw she only texted him back once. But she only said thank you when he complimented her shoe game.

See, nothing to worry about

I sighed of relief. She's loyal no matter what. I went through some more of her dm's and saw she wasn't paying no nigga any attention. That's what I like!!!

I set her phone down where it was and headed towards the bathroom. I did my normal routine and threw on swimming trunks. It was almost 105 degrees outside and its barley 9 o'clock!!

I figured I was going to take her out for breakfast since we have no kitchen in the hotel room. It's one bed one bath with an AMAZING balcony view.

I went back to the bed and just stood there. Admiring the way, she looked. She was such a beautiful sleeper. I stood there for another minuet until she shot her eyes open.

"ew nigga are you watching me sleep?" She said with attitude. Every time she wakes up, she's always snapping on someone. It's VERY rare if she wakes up in a good mood.

"I was admiring you, there's a difference" I said back.

She sucked her teeth and said something under her breathe.

"Speak up" I said.

She shot a dirty glare at me

"I said you a damn stalker is there a problem?" 

I just laughed cause seeing her in a bad mood really turned me on.

I jumped on top of her and wrapped my arms around her body as she struggled to break free.

"Let me go you cotton picker" She grunted.

I acted offended and put my hand on my chest.

"No forget that you're a house slave" She managed to push me off of her. She made her way to the bathroom

damn she looks good

The way her ass moved as she walked made me zone out thinking about shit you shouldn't be thinking about at 9 in the morning.