💸twenty-three💸

Me, Lamelo, Zo, and Julianna were hanging out on the beach

Me, Lamelo, Zo, and Julianna were hanging out on the beach. The boys were in the water while me and her tanned.

"so girl where you from?" She asked as we were listening to BLUE DREAM by Jhene Aiko.

"Cali" I told her. I asked the same question and she said Miami Flordia.

"Have you known them to for long?" She pointed at the boys. I just smiled as all the memories were flashing in my head.

"For a long time" I just admired Lamelo. His smile, his energy, he made me happy.

She nodded and stood quiet for a second.

"I like Lonzo. I really do" She made the conversation serious.

"That's great. He need's someone in his life to help him and his daughter" I looked at her to see if she would make a face at that part. She didn't, she just looked down and smiled.

"We gone be good friends" She chuckled and I just grinned. I don't know her to well and I usually don't just become 'friends' with anyone. But I guess for zo, I'll give her a chance.

We talked some more. She was staring at someone behind me.

"You know him? Cause he coming this way" She put her finger on my cheek and pushed my head to look where she was looking.

fucking bitch

It was the nigga from yesterday-

I stood up and dusted some sand off my legs.

"Didn't expect to see you here" He said smiling.

I gave him an "did you not get the memo?" look.

"Oh shit mb I didn't know you had company" He said as he saw Julianna come from behind me.

"Back up fuck boy, she got a man." She told him as she pushed him back.

"When did I ask about her boyfriend? I just want to talk to a pretty girl like every guy does. Is that a problem?" He lifted one brow up in a confused look.

I rolled my eyes. I turned my head to make sure Zo and Melo weren't looking at us. I don't want them to go all crazy.

"Leave nigga. I don't want you aight? I'm spending time with my friends and my man so if you can't except that then I'ma have to get them both to beat your ass" I said sternly.

He licked his lips as he looked me up and down.

"You gone want me soon, watch." He walked away.

I turned and saw Julianna smirking.

"I see you girl!!" She said excitedly.

I playfully pushed her shoulder and we sat back down.