💸thirty-four💸

I walked into Lamelo's crib

"Hey sis" Zo greeted me.

"Whatever you do, we got your back" Gelo reassured me before sending me off to Lamelo's room

Once I got upstairs, I gently knocked on his door.

"Come in" he said.

When I walked in, he was on the game.

"YOU A BITCH" he said yelling at 2k on the screen.

I laughed. "Excuse me sir" I said tapping his shoulder.

He turned around and smiled. "Hey!!" He said excitedly.

"We need to talk" I said as his smile slowly faded.

"About?" He set his controller and headset down onto his desk and we sat on his bed.

I gave him THAT look. He cleared his throat. "Oh"

"Listen you do know I love you right?" I started. He nodded.

"But this.... this shit ain't it!! I'm tired of you cheating and just playing around like you don't care. Then you get mad at me when I do the same thing"

He just gave me a blank stare.

"I was going to fight for us though..." He said in a low tone.

"You've done enough Lamelo. Everyone was right. You're no good. And I chose to not listen" I shook my head.

He looked token back. "I'm not a bad person Armani stop capping" 

"You right dip you're not but the way you been acting recently says otherwise. I want to believe we can be together but it's hard when you act childish as fuck" 

I was just letting it rip. I didn't care how bad I was hurting his feelings I needed to say what has to be said.

"I did everything for you the fuck you mean?!"

"Nigga das your problem, when we have a problem, you shower me with gifts and shit instead of actually siding with me" I said with a lot of attitiude.

He scoffed. "You sound dumb as hell"

I got offended. "I sound dumb? BITCH YOU'RE THE DUMBASS SLEEPING WIT EVERY BITCH YOU FUCKING KNOW!!! Does Zo know you slept with Julianna?" I asked

He was shocked. "How d-"

"She told me baby. She white ofc she gone snitch" I laughed and stood up.

"Now I can go tell him if you want since you wanna get slick" I crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry... sit please." He begged.

So I did. I sat.

 I sat