💸thirty-two💸

"Armani come here

"Armani come here." Lamelo said in a weird tone. My heart lowkey dropped to my ass. I had no reason to be scared but the way he said my name, made it seem like I did something bad.

I went into the living room and saw him staring at MY phone.

"Who's Anthony?" He asked without breaking contact with the phone in his hands.

"Who?" I asked trying to take the phone from him. He pulled away and still didn't face me.

"Answer my question" He had some bass in his voice. 

My throat suddenly felt tight. Felt like I was having a panic attack. You may be wondering "why you being so weird about it? You and ant don't talk like that what's the problem?" BUT there is something I forgot to mention...

When I went on that 'vacation' guess who showed up RANDOMLY to the bnb at 2:43 at night?? ANTHONY- 

When I tell you I was shocked and scared at the same time I was!!! He offered to take me out and said he didn't mean to show up unexpectedly.

We went to this restaurant on the beach and hit it off 🤭 I didn't mention it to ANYONE and thought that If I just ghosted him, he would forget that night ever happened.

BUT CLEARLY, HE REMEMBERED!! anyways, back to the real situation.

"You gone speak or what" He gave me a hard glare. I mugged him cause who the hell you talking to like that?

"He a friend" I finally answered.

"Friend my ass. Since when friend's blow another's phone up talking bout sum 'we need to speak on what happened at that beach." He mocked.

"I miss you. Let me come to your crib friend" He quoted. I was getting mad cause Anthony don't sound like that 🙄

The gang left a while ago so they weren't here to hear this argument.

"And don't say it's not what it seems cause Charlie said something WAY different" He stood up.

THE FUCK YOU MEAN?! Charlie doesn't know about the beach situation BUT she does know that he exists. And she knows how I met him, etc. etc...

"I overheard her and Mikey talking about this 'Anthony' nigga. Saying you would be better with him than me. Saying y'all have some type of 'bond'" He moved closer to me angrily.

"Touch me I boom your ass" I said crossing my arms. He stopped.

"Tf I look like hitting a girl? I wasn't raised that way. The fact that you th-" 

"I ain't cheating bud" I cut him off.

"These messages say different" He threw my phone behind me.

"I can't have homeboys now? Ion want him. And the beach shit was when me and you WASN'T together. You be flirting w err body Nd dey momma so chill wit that shit" The ghetto came out of me.