💸nineteen💸

(dis a long one like LONGGGG but yk I gotta get her right fa her bday)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!" My Uncle yelled as he barged into the room with everyone else. I rubbed my eyes and saw he was holding a lit cake. The gang , my cousins , and Lamelo were standing behind him.

They sung happy birthday while my aunt recorded with a gift in her hand.

"make a wish birthday girl" My uncle said as I closed my eyes and blew out the candle.

I yawned and was about to lay back down until my aunt pulled me up.

"OPEN IT" She said excitedly.

Everyone just stared at me with beating eyes so I opened the gift.

"HOLY SHI-" I covered my mouth cause my uncle gave me a hard glare.

It was a diamond rolex.

"It's real too!!" Bronny said rubbing his hands together.

We all laughed.

"Thank you so much" I said hugging her.

Mikey , Charlie and Bronny all jumped on top of me.

"BRO OKAY I GET IT GO AWAY" I said suffocating.

Bronny gave me a big juicy kiss on my cheek , Mikey shook my head aggressively and I did my hand shake with Charlie.

"you got an hour to be all ready cause after breakfast we kicking you out so lamelo can 'treat' you out today" My uncle said making a gagging noise after.

I laughed as everyone exited the room except melo.

Once the door closed he ran on top of me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY" He semi yelled.

He was cheesing so hard it was so fucking cute.

I kissed him and he flipped us over so now I was on top of him.

"I got a good day planned for us" He said as he held my lower body close to his.

"you better tf" I said jokingly. He rolled his eyes and kissed me again.

"go brush your teeth that morning breath kicking" He told me making a disgusted face.

I was about to slap him cause one thing bout me is when I wake up my breathe NEVER stinks.

"IM PLAYING IM PLAYING" He said knowing I was about to rock his shit.

I sucked my teeth at him and went to the bathroom.

I decided I wasn't going to change until after breakfast so I went downstairs with Lamelo to see if they were done.

I saw Bryce setting up the whole table which lowkey shocked me cause he will NEVER do that no matter what day it is. Guess he got a soft spot for me or something 💅🏾😋