zero

"I hate them all so fucking much", I complained trying on the over sparkly dresses for my boyfriend, Harry.

It was senior prom and I would rather die than go but Harry said this was an experience I would regret not having in a few years and he would come with me. Harry loves to spoil me at any opportunity and prom was no exception. He was going all out when it came to the details of prom.

"Why?"

"I thought I told you what happened last year at prom?"

"Maybe. Tell me again."

"Its so typical there is probably a movie about it but, one of the sports guys invited me to go and since he'd always been kinda nice to me I said yes. Well, I got there, looking cute and him and his friends had a plan behind my back to fuck me over."

"I thought him and I were having fun and he was being so nice but I started to feel weird and sleepy so I told him and I thought I was going to be sick or pass out and to take me home but he didn't and-"

"No", Harry interrupted," Is this going where I think its going?"

"I passed out and him and all of his friends took turns doing stuff to me and some of their girlfriends beat me up. I don't remember any of it but I woke up in the hospital with my sister and my best friend all crying in the hospital room."

"You're fucking kidding me right?"

"Nope. You see this scar?", I asked pulling the dress down and pointing at the decent size scar on my rib cage and he nodded touching it," One girl stabbed me. Not deep enough to kill me but still a stab."

"I cannot believe they fucking did that to you", he said shaking his head in disapproval.

"And the school didn't do shit about it because no one could prove it was them. Its all so typical. There are bunch of kids with bright futures, I'm sure they believed it but no one wants to jeopardize their success", I said and he looked even more mad.

"I'm sorry."

"I just want them to rot in hell, daddy", I pouted and he smirked a little bit.

"We could actually make that happen", he said with a smirk.

"How?"

"I have an idea."

*This isn't going to be a super daddy kink he is more of a sugar daddy so don't expect like loads of intense daddy sex scenes*