twenty four

The silenced was the only in our home for hours.  I think that the both of us wanted to say something but had no idea what to say, do, think, or feel. I could tell we were both scared, even if Harry said he wasn't. He was most likely not scared for our lives but scared of who we were going to see or what was going to happen to the two of us. It was the anticipation of who was emailing me these things that was most scary. Was it someone that knew what we did and wanted revenge or for some other twisted reason?

Barely anyone in the state of Colorado knew who we were so it wouldn't make sense if it was someone from here. It had to be someone from California that knew we used to live there and that has put the pieces of the shooting together. It had to be someone that wanted us to pay for what we did but didn't want to tell on us. I had no idea who it could be, but this was the only thing that made sense to me.

Harry was in the kitchen while I laid on the couch just staring up at the ceiling. I had absolutely no ambition to do anything in this house and all I could do was think. Harry was counting the stack of money over and over again, as if there wasn't enough there and he had to make sure. Him and I both knew it was after all the times it had been counted but he had nothing better to do.

"Do you want to order some food?", I asked finally sitting up and looking over at harry. He was just staring at the money at this point, not touching it or anything. Just staring.

"Not hungry", he practically whispered and I decided to walked over to him. He pushed his chair back almost knowingly and allowed me to sit on his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder and I begin to lay small kisses all over his neck, he begins to smile a little but something is still wrong and I can't put my finger on it.

"Something is wrong", I say and he looks at me," You're always the talkative one, for starters, and you're always hungry. Whats wrong?"

"Something is going to happen", he says then sighs," I think we are both safe, but you never know and I just have a bad feeling, I can't even put my finger on it. Something is wrong and something is off about this whole thing but I don't know."

"I feel the same way", I whispered and he nodded.

"We shouldn't though", he quickly kissed me on the lips," this is all going to be fine. The more we dwell on the negative, the more nervous we get. The more negativity we make apparent in our lives the more it has the opportunity to manifest itself."

I nodded solely because I had no idea what to say. I agreed but he already said it all and there was no need to elaborate. I moved my legs around Harry so that I could straddle him and look him directly in the eye.

"I love you so much, Harry", I whispered, touching my forehead to his before kissing him, the kiss was passionate,"Thank you for everything. You have no idea how mu-"

Harry's quickly put his lips back on to mine, ignoring the fact that I was in the middle of a sentence. He took charge quickly putting his hands up to my face so that he was holding me, slipping his tongue into my mouth. He moved his hands down to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. We broke the kiss just for a quick second but when our lips touched again it was like we never stopped kissing. Everything seemed exactly the same. 

Harry picked me up while my legs were still wrapped around his waist and begin walking to the bedroom. I started kissing down his chest and neck, knowing I was distracting him from the simple task of walking to our bedroom made it all the more fun for me. Just knowing I had the ability to make him feel that was empowering. Harry laid me down on the bed and took his pants and boxers off, quickly throwing on a condom. He began to kiss down my chest and to where my pants sat on my hips. He kissed my hip bones as I unbuttoned my jeans and practically threw them across the room, along with my underwear.

He brought his face up to mine again and began kissing me before he put his dick slowly inside of me. I moaned into the kiss and he smirked. I knew that was something he loved. His motions became faster and my moans became loud.

"You like when I'm deep inside you, don't you baby?, he asked then brought his lips down to my jaw kissing and nibbling at the skin. All I could do was moan at the pleasure but I knew I had to answer.

"Yes", I finally spat out, in a weak, almost whispering voice, " I do, daddy, I do."

He started pounding into me faster and faster and I couldn't help but hold back at the pleasure he was giving me. I held off on coming until I knew Harry would too and we moaned and came in unison. He laid down beside me taking the condom off and throwing it into the bedside trash can.

"I love you so much, Lana", he said kissing my neck," I love you so much it kills me, you have no idea."

"I love you too, Harry. Never forget that."

I say this every time but I haven't updated in a while and this is smut so I really hope you enjoy this:) I just started school and it sucks but I am hopefully going to try and keep up with my updating. It's my senior year so idk but still:) Love you !! (Also this chapter ended just like the last one, oh well)