eleven

"So this is the place we picked out online, Harry", Niall said opening the door to the Colorado apartment complex. I walked around and admired how big it was. There was giant window covering most of the wall and we could see all of Denver outside of it. The other tall buildings, the mountains, the beautiful pink sunsets. I would enjoy this view of the city at some point. The living room, dining room, and kitchen were all very opened and some what attached to each other.

"Follow me this way", Niall said and Harry grabbed my hand so I could follow them down a dark hallway. Niall flipped a switch and it lit up the hall making it a lot more welcoming . There were three doors.

"The bathroom", he said opening the door and revealing the fresh clean room," Here is a spare room for a child or guest."

Harry walked in a touched the walls and smiled. I don't know why Harry was so interested in having a guest or a child here. We were new to the area and didn't know any guests and there was no way were having a child. We had never even talked about having kids before.

"I love it", Harry whispered and I nodded. Niall showed us a tiny laundry room then guided us to the opposite side of the apartment to the master bedroom. It was big and had even more open windows showing off the amazing view we had. It seemed like the windows made it so everyone could see us but Niall insisted it was for natural lighting and no one could see us inside.

"What are you thinking?", Niall asked looking directly at me.

"I love it, I think it is so beautiful", I said and Harry smiled too. I already knew that he loved this place but he wanted to make sure I was just as in love with it as he was. It was an open, modern place to live and I couldn't be more happy with it. Once we added some more personal touches it would be perfect. Niall guided harry off to go sign the papers and I sat down on the black leather couch that was already in the house. It came with a lot of furniture like couches, chairs, a washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, and a lot of other kitchen and household essentials. It was nice that we didn't have to go out and look for them.

"You two just have to sign some papers and I will be out of your way", Niall said handing over the clipboard with all our papers. Harry read them over then signed them and I would've read it all too but i trusted that if Harry could sign it without a worry so could I.

"hank you, Niall, we will have to meet up sometime and catch up", Harry suggested and the two boys chit chatted while I went downstairs to grab some of my things. I had nothing better to do than to gather stuff anyway, I didn't know Niall and he didn't seem like someone I could bond with very easily.

I was all of a sudden really excited to be in a new place. Harry and I had a beautiful home and a lot to look forward to. It seemed like things were finally looking up and I couldn't be more happy. I was going to start school soon and Harry was going to be opening another branch of his business. This is what I had been wanting with Harry ever since we met and started dating and now it was finally happening. I flung a few bags over my shoulders and walked back up the stairs.

"Need some help?", Niall asked as I reached the elevator. I nodded and he took some of the bags from me and set them on the ground.

"Harry told me what happened", Niall said and I gave him a confused look,"At your school. Its a really horrible thing, I understand why you two wanted to get away its very traumatizing."

"Oh yeah. It was terrifying. I never thought I would be apart of something that terrible. It's one of those things you never think would happen to you but when it does it changes everything."

"Thank you for the help", I said once we got off the elevator and brought my things into the house. Niall gave me a friendly hug as harry watched and walked out of the room. As soon as he left, Harry came over to me and hugged me. I placed my head in his neck.

"I'm really happy", Harry said in a whisper and I smiled. I could remember a time where him and weren't happy with our lives at all. Harry's business almost failing and his fiance at the time cheating on him and so much other stuff that went on in my life. It all seemed like the end for both of us but things were finally looking up. Harry and I had our whole futures ahead of us.

"I love you", I said moving my head so I could look him straight in the eyes then I kissed him eagerly. The idea of the new beginning with Harry and not having to worry about a thing in the world was exciting and I figured there was no better way to express than show him my love and affection.

The kiss with him and I was as passionate as always as we walked to the couch in the middle of our living room. He pushed me onto it and position his body in between my legs. Even though we were fully clothed I loved the feeling of him on top of me.

He moved his lips away from mine and slowly peeled off my shirt and dragged my jeans off. He then pulled off his own shirt and jeans. Harry was determined in this moment and wasn't in the mood for foreplay so in the mean time I took off my bra. He smirked and moved his lips back down to mine. He used his hands all over me making me completely weak against. They caressed my side, massaged my breasts and thighs. I surrendered to his every move.

"Touch me, daddy", I whined as he moved his hands down my sides, onto my thighs, and closer to where I wanted him. Harry moved off me again leaving me waiting for him. He liked to tease me and make me wait for things sometimes and that is exactly what he was doing right now. He reached into the inside of his tight black jeans laying on the floor and grabbed a condom from his wallet. He took his sweet time taking out of the package and putting it on. 

He laid on top of me and started kissing me again. I could feel his dick against my thigh and I moved my legs so that I could feel him closer to where i was in need of him.

"Needy aren't you?", he said and we both giggled a little before he kissed me again. He got in position and quickly went inside me. I gasped at the length. I was used to the size but the feeling he was always the best thing in the world. I loved having him inside me fast, slow, medium pace. He knew had to work a woman's body more than I imagined any boy my age could. 

He moved in and out of me with speed and i could feel myself close to the edge already. I hadn't had sex with him in a while considering all the planning for prom he had been doing he wasn't in the mood or didn't have time. The feeling was almost foreign considering how regularly active we were. I had been waiting for this moment of release for months and when it finally happened i felt at peace. 

 It was like all i needed was this moment to loosen up and forget about what happened that night.

I am so sorry I haven't updated a lot recently I have been really busy in school and trying to keep my grades up and looking at stuff for college!! I cant make any promises for more active updates but I really will try now that my work load has slowed down