two

"So I finished the plan", Harry said as I got in the car. Harry picked me up from school everyday and I practically lived in his house. My mom had surprisingly loved harry but I think she just supported my daddy issues and thought of him only as a father figure and not someone I fucked. She didn't know the full extent of my relationship with Harry and I wanted to keep it that way.

"I can't believe you are serious about this."

"I won't tolerate people hurting my princess like that", he said in a demanding and proud tone.

"It was a year ago no one talks about it anymore and no one even talks to me anymore so it doesn't matter. I don't mind if all the people at school ignore me. I've almost graduated anyway", I explained and he looked over at me with wide eyes.

"They don't even talk to you?", and I nodded, it was normal," See! That's not fair you're a beautiful, kind girl. They should at least make you feel included."

"But I don't mind", I fought back," I have you and I have May and that's all I need."

"It just makes no sense to me. Everyone should love you."

"It makes no sense that you want to kill people."

He laughed but didn't say anything after that. I hated High School just as much as the next person. It was hell and I dreaded arriving each day. But, it flew by so fast and when I was fifteen I started talking to Harry. He made everything so much easier and the days fly by so much faster. 

He was my rock and I didn't need the whole school to love me when I had him. I also had my best friend May who was my step sister and she was the only other person who comforted me and helped me when I needed it. She was my best friend and if I needed a girl friend or someone other than Harry to talk to her I always had her. She was a million times different than I was, the whole school was her friend, but none of that mattered to her.

"Home sweet home", I said smiling over at Harry as we arrived at the mansion. I loved it here and even though Harry now planned on selling it I wished I could live here.

"Not for long", of course he had to remind me as we walked in and I rolled my eyes. I threw my back pack on the ground and followed Harry to wherever he was going.

"What do you want?", he snapped.

"I thought you were going to tell me the plan", he smirked at me and I was confused. If this was actually going to happen he had to at least tell me what to do and what was actually happening.

"Okay sit on my lap", he instructed me and I did as I was told. Harry started pulling up hundreds or tabs and websites.

"This is my schools website?", I said confused and he nodded.

"See him?", he pointed to a beautiful and rugged looking man," he is one of the most powerful men working in your school district, Zayn Malik. He is also one of my best friends."

"He knows about you and the prom thing from last year and he is willing to help. He can get access to all the cameras and turn them off long enough for us to do it."

"Wow", I said realizing this could actually work but there was still a lot going on. I was in a pure state of shock realizing how serious he was. He knew people and was willing to kill for me. 

"And what if someone sees its me? They won't", he says with a smirk and grabs his phone pulling out a picture," Louis Tomlinson, will be doing the actual killing and if he needs to take the blame, which is highly unlikely, he will."

"He kills people for a living?", I asked.

"Yeah."

"Creepy", Harry laughed but my fear was real. What if Louis turned his back on the plan and killed us instead. two band prom experiences in a row for me. no thanks.

"How will we get out with no one realizing its us? You and I just leaving prom and never coming back. You selling your house and moving your business? It wont work", I still doubted it all even though we had a lot of help.

"My cousin, Niall lives in Denver and will be able to give us a great home out there and near a good college. Also, we stay till graduation and my business is expanding people will praise that."

"Someone could catch us by graduation", I said and he shook his head. He was so sure that this could all work out. He moved his hands down my thighs and started massaging them. Whenever I was worried or stressed Harry would massage my thighs and I instantly calmed down. I was slightly calmer know but my mind could not waver from the thought of murdering my classmates.

"There is nothing to worry about", he whispered against my ear and his hot breathe on my neck.

"But what-"

"Relax, baby girl. Isn't this what you want?"

"I don't want to hurt people. They don't deserve it, despite what happened."

"But they hurt you. Karma. What goes around comes around."

"Yeah but death", I said," That's not good. Karma is gonna come right back and get us too.  Have you ever thought this isn't karma this is revenge."

"Don't think like that", he whispered,"Just let me make you feel good."

"We have a lot to talk about", he started kissing down my neck and it felt good but the thought of the deaths we would be responsible for was all i could think of. The lives we would be ruining and the people we would be hurting. We would be leaving my California school in a wake of sadness and pain without even a little bit of guilt.

"Just relax."

"I can't", I whined," I want to but I can't."

"Why, Lana? Its all going to be fine. Those kids? Think of all they have done to you. They did unspeakable things to you and they didn't even get in trouble for it. They deserve at least something", he yelled. I was a little startled by his tone.

"I know they do i know but why do we have to be responsible for it?"

"Its my idea. Louis will blow their brains right out of their privileged skulls and that will be the end of it."

"Don't say it like that", I rubbed my temples at how detail he was," It makes it worse."

I got off Harry's lap and he followed my action by standing up. i went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and. chugged it down. he watched my eye move with care and protection in his eye.

"I just want to show you how much you mean to me", he said and lifted me up to sit on the island in the middle of his kitchen," Just let me do that, baby girl."

I nodded and he kissed me. The kiss was desperate and passionate. His hands trailed up my shirt and squeezed my breast. This was also one of my weaknesses when it came to harry. when he caressed and squeezed my body.

He pulled my shirt over my head and un-buttoned my jean shorts. They landed on the ground and I moved my thighs apart a little so harry could place his hands exactly where I needed him. His fingers rubbed up and down my panties and I tried to push myself closer to his hands but he held me back.

"So wet for me already baby girl", he said and pushed his thumb against my clit. I let out a cry of pleasure and his hands moved up to remove my panties.

"Only for you", I said and he started to rub my core with more pressure and precision.His fingers pushed inside my core and I moaned at the fulfilling pleasure I was finally able to get from him. He used his thumb against my clit and his fingers pump at a constant speed in and out of me. His mouth rested against my collarbone creating a dark hickey that I would have a hard time covering up.

"I'm the only one who can make you feel like this right kitten", he said as he started to curve his fingers giving me a new feeling of pleasure. i could barely even think straight because of how good he made me feel.

"Answer me", he demanded leaving his fingers inside me but not moving them the only feeling he gave me was the light moving of his other hand on my clit

"Yes daddy", i said and he started moving his fingers again and a lot faster making me moan out louder.

"Scream my name."

"Harry", I cried out as I came. He pulled his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth.

"You taste like candy every time, kitten."