Chapter 20 🍋

Light Smut (skip this chapter if you want it doesn't impact the story too much)

Suddenly BJ snapped his fingers and was instantly pinning me to the bed. Both of my hands were in one of his and he was sat on top of me, staring into my eyes.
"B-Beetlejuice" I muttered
"Ok now, listen to daddy. Don't say my name until I tell you to, alright?"
"W-what do you mean?"
"Don't say my name until I say it's alright"
"Y-Yes BJ"
"That's fine. Just don't say the whole thing until I say it's okay"
I nodded and BJ began to glow.

He smirked at me and we began making out. It was sloppy and he kept biting my lip and tongue, getting small moans out of me. Then, I began to feel something. He was grinding against me as we made out.

I broke away the kiss "Mph- BJ, what are you doing?"
He stopped grinding "... Want me to stop?" he asked
"Keep going, Daddy" I cringed but he seemed to like being called that so I went with it.

Eventually I started grinding back and at this point we were basically humping each other. It felt fucking amazing to be finally doing something like this with Beetlejuice. I then wrapped my legs around him, we were still grinding against each other and would genuinely be fucking if we were naked.
I could feel his hard dick rubbing against me and I totally exploited this, I knew he liked it.

He then pulled away from me, still keeping the rhythm of our hips. "Say my name, baby"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes! Say my fucking name" he sounded desperate
"Beetlejuice"
"Yes" he humped harder
"Beetlejuice"
"Oh fuck. One more"
"Beetlejuice!"
"AAAAHHH FUCKK" he immediately tensed and closed his eyes as he grinned. Did he? IS he?

Still pinning me down he began panting
"Fuck. It's been at least 500 years since I've been able to do that"
".. Did you just..."
"Yeah I totally just came. Sorry babes"
"D-don't be... So you have to have someone say your name in a sexual scenario for you to... ?"
"Jizz my pants? Yeah, it sucks ass. I can get hard either way but I can't finish. Fuck that was good. Thanks Y/N"
"Of course, BJ" I kissed him "go get cleaned up"
He nodded and disappeared to God knows where.

Shit. I just dry humped with a demon. Worst of all, I was in to it. That was hot as hell, I'm even worked up from it.

BJ then walked back in the room, wearing a tshirt and boxers.
"What happened to your suit?" I asked, knowing the answer.
"Apparently, when you don't bust a nut in 5 centuries, it gets messy. This is what I got for now" he posed in his pajamas
I laughed "Sorry BJ"
"Why? I'm not" he laughed and then climbed in bed next to me. "But seriously, thank you. You did me a solid, and I'm not talking about my dick"
"I enjoyed it too, BJ" I said, putting my head to his chest
"I'm glad. Now go to bed, mortal. You have a long day of sucking my dick tomorrow" he declared
"Well now I'm not going to!"
"Dammit!"
I laughed at him "Goodnight BJ"
"Goodnight Y/N"