Sure

{WORD COUNT: 223}

(TIME SKIP)

    I woke up Friday morning and got dressed to head into work. I put on my Scoops Ahoy uniform and waited for Steve to get to the house. I heard a car honk and ran outside to get in his BMW. "Thanks, Steve." I smiled. "No problem. You ready for our date tonight?" he asked. "Yep, I have clothes in my bag to change into as soon as we get off to change shifts." I told him as he yawned. "Yeah, being pretty must be tiring." I laughed. "Then you must be exhausted." he smiled. (Credit to tsutomi-goshiki on Twitter for prompt and Wattpad for posting it to Pinterest) I blushed furiously as I tilted my head downwards. I grabbed some chapstick and put it on as we pulled up to Starcourt Mall. "What flavor is that?" Steve asked. "Oh, it's strawberry." I told him. "Can I try it?" he asked. I handed him the chapstick, "Sure." He leaned in closer to me as he grabbed my chapstick and kissed me. (Credit to zim4life on Twitter for this prompt and to whoever posted it to Pinterest). It was passionate and magical. I've kissed before, but never like this. Never this absolutely amazing. He pulled away and got out of the car leaving me there flustered and blushing with butterflies in my stomach.