Horrible

{WORD COUNT: 899}

TW: CUSSING, MENTIONS OF PREGNANCY (??), MENTIONS OF MURD3R, GRAND THEFT AUTO, MENTIONS OF WEAPONRY

    Eddie slammed a newspaper on the table and we crowded around to see. "Check this out. The War Zone. I've been there once. It's huge. They got everything you need for, uh...well, k1ll1ng things, basically." Eddie told us. "You think fake Rambo is gonna have enough gvns there? Is that a gr3nad3? I mean, how is any of this legal?" Robin questioned. "Well, lucky for us it is, so...This-this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of the main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry h1cks." Eddie explained. (Don't know if that last word was derogatory or not, but in case it is, we're sticking with it like that.) "If we're trying to avoid angry h1cks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica suggested. "Normally, I'd agree, but we need weapons. So I think it's worth the risk." Nancy said. "Me too." Lucas agreed. "Yeah, but is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin told us. "Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie asked. "What you got some sort of car we don't know about?" Steve asked him. "It's not exactly a car, Steve. And it's not exactly mine, but, uh...it'll do." Eddie said. "Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or bandanna, or something like that?" Eddie asked. "Something like that." she told him and ran to her room.

    We ran around the trailer park, sneaking around, over to a trailer home. Eddie opened the window and jumped through with his Michael Myers mask on. "That was suffocating." Eddie said as Steve jumped through after him. "Go! Come on." Steve called and Dustin, Nancy, Lucas, and Max jumped through. After Max was Robin, and then me. I didn't do well in these situations, but I got through. Eddie was sitting in the driver's seat with a pair of pliers between his mouth. "Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asked as Eddie began hotwiring the car. "Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire. Now, I swore myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murd3r, and soon, grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name." Eddie told him. Robin ran up to the front as she noticed Eddie, "Uh, Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." Robin worried. "Oh, I'm starting this sucker. Harrington's got her. Don't ya, big boy?" Eddie asked. Steve was ever so confused and Eddie got the trailer started. "Hey! Open this door!" the lady yelled. "Sh!t! Go!" Steve panicked and pushed Eddie out of the way. He sat in the driver's seat and got the trailer moving. "Everybody, hang onto something!" he yelled. "Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Let's go! Let's go!" Lucas yelled. "Drive, Steve! Drive!" Dustin screamed. "Go, go, go!" Robin yelled and Steve took off. "Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" Lucas told him. "Sh1t, they look p1ssed!" Dustin panicked. "It's not every day you lose your house and car in one fell swoop." Robin explained "Hold on! Hold on!" Steve called and made a sharp right turn. "Okay." Steve said and made a sharp left turn. 

    We drove down the road, calmly, as if we hadn't just stolen this trailer home thingy. Fire and Rain by James Young was playing on the radio. Nancy was sitting in the front seat with Steve, talking. But I couldn't hear them. I had plugged in my Walkman and started playing Crazy for You by Madonna on repeat, hoping it would keep me alive just a little longer. I took off one side of my headphones and started listening to what he was saying. "End up in some beachside town in California. Spend a week parked in the sand. Learn how to surf or something." he said. "That sounds nice." Nancy smiled. "Yeah?" he asked. "Yeah." she simpered. They just kind of stared at each other for a minute, but Nancy continued, "Well, uh, except for the six-kid part. That sounds like a total nightmare." she fretted. "If only I had some practice." Steve joked and waved his hand toward the back of the van. "All right. Fair. That's fair." Nancy chuckled. I walked up to sit closer to Steve and Nancy while they talked. "Hey, Steve." I said. "Yeah?" he asked turning around toward me. "I'm not having six kids. That would be a total nightmare for me." I told him. "Oh, come on. You know you'd love it." he smiled. "Not for the nine months I have to carry them. And that little bit of time after that. Until they were born, it would be a total nightmare. Because the time between them being out in the world, and inside me, six times, that would suck." I explained. "Fine. How many do you want?" he asked. "2 or 3." I told him. "Can we settle on four?" he asked. "Fine. Four. But you better hope it's two sets of twins, because I'm not getting pregnant four times for nine months." I caved. He laughed and I put my headphones back on. "I agree with, Y/n. Four pregnancies, nine months each. Horrible." Nancy agreed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this one's short, but it deserves its own chapter.