Plan To Me

{WORD COUNT: 1,344}

TW: BLOOD, TRANCE, MENTIONS OF MURDER AND DYING, CUSSING

    We pulled up to the old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. No other houses around. Just this one. Victor Creel's family home. Vecna's childhood possibly. We all got out of the van and walked up the stairs to the old dark blue house with vines crawling up every part of it. All the windows had been sealed with wood planks. "Yeah, that's not creepy." Steve said sarcastically. Nancy and him began to use hammers to pull nails out of the large wooden sheet covering the door. "What exactly are we supposed to be looking for in this sh!thole?" Steve asked. "We're not sure. We just know this house is important to Vecna." Nancy told him. "Because Max saw it in Vecna's red soup mind world?" Steve questioned. "Basically." Nancy answered. "Great." Steve sighed. "Maybe it holds a clue to where Vecna is. Why he's back. Why he k1lled the Creels. And how to stop him before he comes back for Max." Dustin suggested. "He's got a point." I said. "We don't think he's in here, do we?" Lucas asked. "Guess we'll find out." Max said. "Ready?" Steve questioned looking at Nancy. "Mm-hmm." she nodded and they let the large plank drop. Dust was thrown up all around us and the plank had created a loud noise forcing me to cover my ears. Steve tried to open the door but it barely moved. "It's locked." he told us. Dustin sighed annoyed. "Should I knock, see if anybody's home?" Steve questioned. "No need." Robin said and we all turned towards her. She held up a brick and looked at it for a second before glancing back at us, "I found a key." she grinned. Within seconds the brick was flying through the stained glass window depicting a rose on it. Steve stuck his arm in the hole it had made in the window and unlocked the door. It opened right up and we all walked slowly inside. It was dark and covered in dust everywhere. Every step we took kicked up dust. I had to force myself to hold in sneezes from my allergies. I always had awful allergies. Especially in places with loads of dust like this. The wallpaper was torn off the wall and paintings were practically falling off their nails. Steve whistled as we continued to walk inside, flashlights in hand. "Looks like someone forgot to pay their electric bill." Lucas joked. Dustin looked at him and flipped on his flashlight as to tell him that's why we had them. "Where'd everyone get those?" Steve asked. "Do you need to be told everything? You're not a child." Dustin huffed. "Thank you." Steve said sarcastically. "Uh-huh. Back pocket." Dustin told him as he handed Steve the backpack he was wearing. Steve took out the flashlight and dropped the bag on the ground. "They just left everything." Nancy said looking around what appeared to be a living room with Robin. "I guess a triple h0m1c1de isn't good for resale value." Robin joked. "Hey, guys?" Max called. "You all see that, right?" she asked pointing her flashlight at a grandfather clock, identical to the one we saw in our trances. "Yeah." Dustin said. "Yeah." Steve repeated. "Is this what you guys saw? In your visions?" Nancy asked. "Yeah." I said as Max nodded her head. "I mean, it's...just a clock. Right?" Robin quizzed standing over Max's shoulder. Robin pushed passed her closer to the clock set in front of the wall. She dusted off the glass in front of the actual time-telling part of the clock. "Like a normal old clock." Robin added. "Why is this wizard obsessed with clocks? Maybe he's, like, some sort of clockmaker or something?" Steve suggested. I heard chiming in the background like the clock was going off, but it was somewhere else. I turned around and the clock was jammed in a wall. Everyone else was now gone and the only thing I saw was Vecna walking down a staircase. "Y/n." he echoed. I began to run towards the door that was now closed and when I opened it was the same red world Max had drawn. I started to run towards it. Probably not the best idea, but most likely the only one I had. I eventually got to an area that was the same broken-down house my physical body was in right now. Chrissy and Fred were tied to the columns in the front of the house with vines. Vecna then appeared in front of me. "Y/n. Say goodbye for it is now your time to die." he rhymed. I burst out laughing at his awful rhyme. "You rhymed. What a dork." I laughed. "Shut up!" he yelled and a vine wrapped around my neck yanking me towards the door we had broken to get in. Vecna started walking towards me and I struggled to get out of the vine's firm grasp. "You won't take me this time you b1tch." I groaned from the vine str*ngling me. I fought as much as I could before Vecna finally reached me. "Goodbye, Y/n." his voice echoed and his hand went over my face. Then before I knew it the song Crazy For You by Madonna began playing where it had left off the last time I listened to the tape. "Trying hard to control my heart. I walk over to where you are. Eye to eye, we need no words at all. Slowly now we begin to move. Every breath I'm deeper into you. Soon we two are standing still in time. If you read my mind, you'll see." It sang. I yanked on one of the vines that made up his body and the vine holding me let go. Blood squirted everywhere and I ran towards the opening that was beginning to form. I saw everyone yelling my name. The song never stopped playing and I ran full speed ahead. I watched as I continued to lift into the air, just as Max did. I ran faster than ever towards the opening, large rocks falling from the sky, my shoes becoming blood-stained from the bloody water that was made up in his mind. My mind. Whoever's mind it was. I finally reached the opening and there was a bright white light. I felt my body fall towards the ground, Steve barely catching me in time. "Y/n! Are you okay?" he asked in a panic. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay." I hyperventilated and was traumatized from what had happened. He kissed me on the head and held me the way Lucas held Max when she had finally come out of her trance. "Y/n, I know this may not be a good time, but what did you see before you came back? I need to know." Max asked. "It was just like you drew it. Only I ran towards an opening where I could see you all screaming my name and I watched myself begin to lift off the ground. Then I reached it and I saw the brightest light I'd ever seen. It was like I was dying or something." I told her. "I saw the same thing. We need to keep looking. Y/n, wait in the car and play your favorite song on repeat. Never let it stop." she instructed. I nodded my head and Steve helped me up and into the car. 

    I waited for at least 45 minutes for them to get back before they finally did. "Did you guys find anything?" I asked as I rolled down my window. "One of the lights went on in the attic. We think it might've been Vecna activity." Nancy explained. "Oh, sh1t. Really?" I questioned. "Yeah, but for right now we just need to get home. We can worry about this tomorrow." Steve said. "Sounds like a plan to me." Robin agreed with no hesitation. Nancy and Robin got in Nance's car and the rest of us got in Steve's. We dropped off Max first, then Lucas, then Dustin, and then the two of us headed home ourselves.