I. Love. You.

{WORD COUNT: 672}

    I ran out of the car and caught up with Steve who was already almost at the door to the mall. "Did you actually kiss me or was that all a daydream?" I asked. Steve laughed, "Nope, that was all real." he smiled. I simpered as he opened the door and we walked in. We ran to Scoops Ahoy realizing we were about to be late. "You guys are one minute away from being late." Robin told us. "Sorry, we had a little traffic getting here." I lied as Steve and I looked at each other. As much as we wanted to, we couldn't tell Robin we had been on a couple dates, we're going on one later, and we just kissed because it was against Scoops Ahoy policy to date co-workers. "You know I'm not stupid, right? I literally walked passed you two kissing in the car." she said. "Please don't say anything." I begged. "I wasn't planning on it. Now hurry up and start helping me get everything ready." Robin sighed as Steve and I ran into the back to start getting things set up and turned on.

    After work Steve and I changed into some more date appropriate outfits. This was technically our fourth date, but for some reason he wanted to call it a second date because it's 'more proper than the other two before this.' I ran out to the front of Scoops Ahoy wearing a grey t-shirt with maroon corduroy pants, and a jean jacket. I had my hair in two dutch braids with no makeup except for a bit of gloss and mascara. Steve was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a black t-shirt under a grey bomber jacket with his hair the way it usually is. 

You know, this fit:

Here's your fit:

Oh, and ofc your hair:

   "Took you long enough

   "Took you long enough." Steve joked. "Shut up." I laughed as we walked to the cinemas. "You know, it kinda sucks I'm not going to college next year with you." Steve lamented. "Why? I might not even go." I told him. "Because I love you." he confessed. I stopped dead in my tracks and he continued to walk not noticing. He finally turned around and walked back over to me. "What's wrong?" he asked. "You love me? Y-y-you love...me?" I puzzled. "Yes, darling. I. love. you." he repeated. My face relaxed and my eyes fell as I smiled. "I love you, too." I professed. He grabbed my hand and we started walking again to the cinema. 

    We left the movie a couple hours later after seeing The Breakfast Club. "So, what did you think of the movie?" Steve asked. "It was good. Might just be one of my new favorite movies." I smiled. He laughed as we walked out to the car to go home. The whole time we ended up just making out, because nobody but us were in the theatre. They were doing a reshowing of it because everyone loved it so much, but apparently today was not the day people wanted to show up. "So, you wanna head back to my place and we can hang out for a while?" he asked. "I need to talk to my mom, so I don't know." I smiled. "Oh, she'll be fine." He objected. "Steve, let me just talk to my mom and see. She'll lose her sh!t if I don't." I told him. "Come on, just have some fun." he goaded. "Fine. I guess she won't be worried if it's just one night." I said. "There you go. Come on, let's go." he coached as we got in his car and drove to his house.