Chapter 6

I said make me love myselfso that I might love you

so that I might love you

Saint Bernard by Lincoln

As Paimon stopped the castle, the other 3 decided to hang the laundry and pull out a few chairs

So as planned, Oz helped y/n hang the wet clothes on a line while Lumine dragged out a few chairs and a table. Paimon, however, was complaining about not having enough snacks.

Eventually after everything was settled, the four of them sat down at the table and drank some tea y/n had made. Paimon wanted hot chocolate, so she was given that instead.

"So, is there a reason you were flying around here, Ozvaldo?" Lumine asked the raven, who was standing on the edge of the table, dipping his head into a glass of water.

The large bird dried his face in his feathers before speaking up, "Please call me Oz. And to answer your question, I was in search of Mein Fräulein."

Lumine nodded and decided not to bug him more about whoever he was looking for.

"Have you found any clues yet?" y/n wrote before staring at the night raven.

"Unfortunately, no. I have spoken to many people, but I haven't found anything." the bird sighed, before sipping his water again.

Their conversation went on for a few more hours until dusk hit and Oz decided to venture out once again.

-

The stillness of the castle was comforting in a way that lulled each person in the house to sleep. All except for one energetic fairy who floated by the door waiting.

After a few minutes, the door turned to the black dial and Aether walked out of the door before collapsing on the stairs.

"Aether!" Paimon yelped before flying towards him and tried her best to keep him standing until he could walk to the seat by the fireplace.

She sighed before staring at the injured wizard, "You don't look so good, Aether.." Paimon whispered, surprisingly being not as loud as she usually is.

"It's not good out there at all. Fatui agents as well as harbingers surround almost each and every nation. Though they are working for the same goal, I suspect some have personal matters to attend to in each nation." The tired blond explained, leaning his head over the back rest.