Chapter 17

Oh, I am just a kidI never use my brain

Oh, I am just a kid
I never use my brain

Kids by Current Joys

Y/n sighed to themself, and walked into the living room

Y/n sighed to themself, and walked into the living room. With the familiar area surrounding them, they plopped into the sofa.

Y/n let themself sink into the soft cushions as they slowly sank underneath them. They shut their eyes and a wave of exhaustion enveloped them. Yet instead of a long awaited nap, they received a voice ringing through their ears.

"You seem tired." Signora said quietly.

Y/n opened one eye to look at the oh-so hated witch, but was greeted by a cup of tea in front of them.

Y/n glared between the cup and the woman before them, hesitating whether to take it or not.

"It's not poisoned. I made it while you guys were gone. I have no reason to be against you."

The e/c eyed person slowly nodded, and pondered for a moment before grabbing the teacup from her gently. They took a small sip, and relaxed at the hot liquid going down their throat.

Signora sat down beside them, and faced y/n. She was quickly startled when y/n placed their teacup on the table and pulled out their notebook.

'What do you feel when you like someone?' Y/n shoved the book in her face, making Signora give them a look of confusion.

Y/n glared at the woman, waiting for an answer. If they were to ask the person they hate the most a question like that, they must be desperate.

Signora tapped her finger on her leg, visibly impatient but nonetheless answered y/n's question.

"You feel happier. Maybe a tingling feeling in your stomach. You get nervous and excited. Rostam taught me that." She grumbled, crossing her arms.

Y/n only sighed and looked down at their book, deciding to just place it back in their bag.

'Maybe Lumine was right.' Y/n thought, picking up their cup. 'He does make me feel happy, and the way he held me and tried to keep me safe gave me butterflies. I'm hopeless..'