Chapter 27

How could you knowWhat's best for us?

How could you know
What's best for us?

I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO DANCE  by Tyler, the Creator

Paimon was refusing continuously over, and over, and over again

Paimon was refusing continuously over, and over, and over again. It was a great idea, but Paimon was against it. In her defence, she didn't know if it'd even help Aether, for that matter make him happy with their choices. But somehow the fairy floated outside the castle with the other two.

"You sure you know what you're doing?" Lumine asked, backing away with y/n.

"Yeah, yeah," The fairy mumbled, "Paimon is unhappy about this!" She shouted as she turned into nothing but sparkles, leaving with a cartoon-like glitter effect.

Y/n held on to Lumine in anticipation, watching and hoping that everything turned out alright. And suddenly, a large rumbling occurred. The rain grew heavier, the wind grew louder, and the castle grew unstable.

Lumine turned to y/n, trying to speak over the wind, "When you said we should save Aether, I didn't think you would come up with this."

"Aether is fighting to protect anyone from coming through that door. If we destroy it, then he won't have a reason to keep fighting here. He'll be safe, and the Fatui will eventually have to give up." They responded, proud of the idea.

Yet Lumine only gave y/n a concerned look, hoping they were correct. The rain flooded over those thoughts, however, and soon became unbearably difficult to stand in. Y/n moved their hands above their eyes to make out if what Paimon had done was working—yet the wind flew quickly into their eyes shutting their eyelids.

Y/n's lungs felt tight as the air was being sucked from them. Raindrops moved directions and flung towards the castle—or what was left of one.

Before the duo, their infamous moving castle was rapidly tearing apart. Pieces of rubble hurled into itself causing the castle to become unstable. The castle with so many memories (most of which were rather harsh) was disappearing right before their eyes.