Ch 4

Naruto's POV
"See Kurama? We're almost there and I haven't sensed Zetsu or Madara nearby once."

"Comforting. I absolutely love not knowing where my enemies are and why they've left us alone for the last week now."

"Lighten up a bit Kurama, we have a bit of a break from the constant hiding, enjoy it ya know."

"Lighten up? After everything that's happened you want me to take it easy? We're in a war Kit, you don't have time to relax. Madara isn't someone to be taken lightly!"

...

"I know that. Everyone's died because of this war. We finally have a moment though where we aren't running and hiding constantly though and after everything, it's what we need. It's not like there's anyone left to expect this seal to be completed in some set time. I'll finish it but taking a break is healthy ya know?"

...

"I... apologize for lashing out that way. You know what Madara has done to me though, and these past few years have done nothing but solidify the hatred I hold for him.
Although... I find his recent actions strange"

"Strange?"

"He's had the ability to complete his plan for years and still hasn't. And look back at what's happened the last 4 years. He comes into this war full force, taking down all 5 kage and about an eighth of our army immediately, then shortly after he gets the Juubi's power, he practically stops his plans altogether. And very few of the biggest problems we've had have been directly caused by him. It's mostly been Zetsu, occasionally Orochimaru until he died, and the few reanimated shinobi he left behind. Why hasn't Madara himself been doing more?"

"Yeah, I guess I have noticed that... he never really did anything besides the times we went after him... he never came after us... why?"

...

"Speak of the devil. He's coming."

"What?! As soon as we acknowledge how he doesn't go after us, he shows up here to probably go after us! The audacity!"

"Quit rambling kit, he's here."

"Hello, Naruto Uzumaki."