Ch 41

Hiruzen's POV

J "What's up?"

H "We need to talk about Orochimaru."

J "What is there to talk about? He's gone. The kid took him down, I cleaned up. That's all there is to it."

T "You should have discussed this with us first."

J "What would that have done? We'd come to the same conclusion at the cost of him being able to fuck up even more people and run off before we could find him."

T "You can't just decide to kill him like that!"

H "Tsunade. We had already decided that should we be able to, Orochimaru would be killed upon encounter. I understand you're upset, it's a shock for certain. I'm not happy about it, but you know we had to do it, don't you?"

T "I... damn it."

J "Is there anything in particular you two want to know?"

T "Are you sure he's gone?"

J "I am. The kid used Sage mode to triple check he didn't manage to slip away somehow, Orochimaru is gone."

H "What happened to those who were trapped in his hideout?"

J "We had shadow clones escort them out. They were taken to safety."

H "Good."

T "What about the curse marks?"

J "We'll be addressing those the next time we meet, but the kid has an idea of how to handle those."

H "I just have one more question then. Are you two okay?"

...

J "I've been expecting it'd happen eventually. I can't say I was ready for it, but it was for the best. This is something that I've been involved in since he left, I'm as okay as I can be."

T "He betrayed us. It doesn't matter if he used to be our teammate. I won't cry for someone like him."

H "...take some time to recover. Both of you. Don't worry about responsibilities for a few days, just take a break, I'll handle everything. Good night."

J "Alright, night."

T "Good night."

A/N guess who literally wasn't productive what so ever while gone? That's right it's me. I wrote two chapters, this one and the next one. That's it. Oh well, I'll keep writing this, just understand I don't have a whole lot of free time during school, and I don't want to spend it all writing cruddy fan fics, so be patient please.