Ch 40

~The funky mind reading has commenced off screen cause I didn't want to write that~

Kurama's (Naruto) POV

T "Well? Can you confirm what this guy said?"

S "Give him a minute Lady Tsunade, if it's true, that would've been a lot to take in."

I "Yeah. Yeah it's true. There weren't any signs of memories being tampered with, it was all there, and it was all genuine."

J "Well there you have it folks, I've got myself a real life time traveler!"

S "So, Kurama, what's your plan?"

KN "Um... your probably talking about long term, but could we focus on the short term for now? Come back to the big stuff later."

H "That is something we can do, yes. What is your short term plan?"

KN "Alright! Okay so I'd like to get some ramen first. Then I'm thinking some sleep might be good. After that, I think I should take up a couple missions, I still owe Pervy Sage some money. We should probably also schedule a meeting then for the bigger planning. Umm... yeah I think that's it."

H "I see. We can arrange some ramen for you, as for where you'll sleep..."

K "He can stay with me. Few people know where I live, and even fewer come to visit, it'll be easy to cover him up there. Also that way, there should usually be someone around to make excuses for him."

H "Ah, yes that'll work. Now if you want to start missions, you'll need to become an official citizen of Konoha, as well as a shinobi. The citizenship will take time, especially to keep it hidden from Danzo, but I'll start it immediately. I'll have Shikaku work out a time for another meeting to be scheduled. Does this suffice?"

KN "Ha! You bet gramps!"

H "Ah, yes the two Narutos aspect will be hard to get used to. Well then, this meeting is dismissed. Kakashi, see to it that he gets his ramen, I'll send you payment for it. Jiraiya and Tsunade, stay here for a moment please."