Ch 31

Kurama's POV

Alright, he's distracted, I'll just hit him hard and quick, get it over fast. Ready?

Ready when you are.

Okay-

O "Who are you?"

Oh. Well shit.

...

O "It's not polite to leave my question unanswered. Especially after breaking into not only my village, but my own lab."

KN "How the hell did you notice me?"

O "You don't seen like you came here prepared, you should never underestimate your opponent. Now answer me."

KN "Mmmmm... no. It's not gonna matter after I pulverize you anyways."

O "Is that right? How inconvenient. Oh well."

Orochimaru disappeared, appearing again up in the rafters by Kurama.

You outspeed him, hit him fast and don't let up. Don't give him a chance to recover.

Right.

Kurama's body lit up in golden flames, as arms of Chakra began forming as many Wind Style; Rasen Shurikens as he could manage.

KN "Eat shit bastard!"

He threw them, one after another at Orochimaru. The beams they stood on shattered from the force, smoke and dust kicked up, blocking his vision.

Did I get him?

As the dust settled, a pale and flaky skin lay in the place where the Rasen Shurkian were thrown.

Nope.

A tongue shot out and wrapped around Kurama's wrist.

KN "OH GROSS!"

He took a kunai out of his pocket and slashed at it until it let go.

That came from 5 o'clock, he's over there.

Got it. Thanks.

He took off towards Orochimaru, forming a rasengan in hand. Before he could reach him, several snakes shot out towards him.

I hate snakes.

He continued onwards, blasting the snakes with his rasengan.

KN "There you are!"

He shot a kick out at Orochimaru's chest, sending him flying back into a bunch of lab equipment.

O "You're an interesting one aren't you? Using the rasengan... that's Minato's jutsu, where'd you learn it from? And that Chakra surrounding you-"

KN "-Isn't gonna matter to you. Cut it either your stupid rambling, let's get this over with."

O "Even if you could beat me, I have plenty of others here to help me, Kabuto's probably on his way right now."

KN "Yeah, no he's a little busy with an old friend of yours. You're on your own, and I'm gonna take you down."

O "How has someone like you stayed under the radar? So much power yet I don't recognize you."

KN "It's called being good at what I do."

O "No, I could sense you above me before we fought, you aren't that good at hiding."

...did- did Madara intentionally leave me alone or something during the war? I thought I was hiding as well as I did back then, and Madara is way better at sensory stuff than Orochimaru...

Don't worry about that right now, take him down before he gets away.

KN "Just shut up already. All three of you are the same, nag nag nag. Aren't you supposed to be smart? What's with all the questions?"

O "Curiosity does not pertain to intelligence."

KN "Blah blah blah. Shut it."

Orochimaru was blasted by a rasengan from behind.

KN "Curiosity killed the cat, you didn't notice my clone come up on you."

O "Dammit."

KN "Here's another!"

He blasted one more straight down onto Orochimaru, before forming a few more shadow clones to watch him and hold him down until the others returned.