Ch 5

No POV
"Hello, Naruto Uzumaki."

Uchiha Madara stood just several meters out from Naruto on the branch of one of the many trees surrounding him. All thoughts of Naruto's previous conversation with the ninetails left his mind as he glared into the rinnegan. He was pissed off just being near him.
Naruto didn't stand a chance against him though. Just him and Kurama, no matter how much they've trained in the last 4 years, didn't stand a chance against Madara when his power was comparable to that of the Sage of Six Paths.

"Why the hell are you here you bastard? Here to kill me finally?"

"Now Naruto, if I was here to kill you, you'd be dead already," Madara's voice was taunting to Naruto, his voice of silk sounded like nails on a chalkboard to him. A chalkboards he wanted to wreck into thousands of pieces because it caused everyone he cared about to die.

To Madara, Naruto looked like a feral dog. He ignored the rabbid look and continued, "I just want to talk to you. I believe I've made a discovery that may benefit the both of us if you help me take care of it."

...
"Ha, I knew you were insane but I didn't think you were so bat shit to think I'd ever help you after everything you've done. As far as I'm concerned, there's not a single thing that could be a threat to you that doesn't benefit me."

Before Madara could respond, he was blocking a kick Naruto sent flying at him.

"You really are an idiot, Naruto. So be it then, I truely can't save this world anymore."

/mini timeskip brought to you by my lack of motivation to write a fight scene. Feel free to write your own in the comments/

Madara stared down at Naruto, who struggled to stay conscious and standing.

"Why couldn't you just listen this once. Honestly, if you helped, we may have been ablet to stop him."

"Shut up... you bastard... I'm not done yet," Naruto reached into the pouch on his leg.

"What are you going to try this time? You certainly are resilient, although at this point it's really just foolish."

Naruto pulled out a seal, and placed it onto the ground next to him.

Madara watched curiously as he weaved a string of hand signs, "what is this?"

"Either a way to fix everything... or end it all... now piss off Bastard," Naruto muttered out as he slammed his palm onto the seal, pouring the rest of his Chakra into it, being supported by Kurama.

The seal lit up, creating a blinding light that flickered out to reveal nothing but an empty crater, covered in ash and smoke.

A/N; and finally, onto the timetravel.