Ch 50

Key:
Jiraiya - J
Kakashi - K
Kurama (Naruto) - KN
Hiruzen/Hokage - H
Shikaku - S
Inoichi - I
Tsunade - T

~The Meeting~
I "...I'm getting the vibe everyone else knows what's going on and I don't."

S "You're fine, I don't know either."

I "Okay that actually makes me feel much better."

KN "Yeah it's just you two who don't know at this point. Um so we've had a uh... a new.... what's the word?"

H "Variable."

KN "Yeah! We've got a new variable at play."

J "Stop trying to sound smart."

KN "Damn, rude. Fine. Madara's here."

...

I "You- you're joking right?"

...

I "Shikaku? He's joking right?"

S "Why are you asking me, we just established I don't know what's going on."

I "Well who do I ask?!"

S "Literally anyone else in the room."

I "Fine! Lord Hokage, he's joking right?"

H "No. The Ninetails told me himself when it happened."

...

I "Oh shit."

S "I figured as much."

KN "??? You figured??? What??"

S "You used an incomplete seal that you didn't know the final effects of, while Madara was right there. It's not that unpredictable. What's important however, is what's going to change. How did you discover this?"

KN "I talked to him."

I "YOU WHA-

S "Inoichi, please process your panic quieter while I think."

I "Yeah alright."

S "Thank you. Now, how did that go?"

KN "He didn't seem hostile I guess. But he's also really hard to read."

T "He is an Uchiha."

J "True story."

KN "He kinda sort of... offered to team up I think? He offered a deal at least."

S "What was this deal?"

KN "If we help him take out Zetsu, he'll at least consider whatever ideas I come up with for world peace."

H "The deal in itself doesn't appear to be bad but..."

J "Who it's coming from."

T "He can't be trusted."

KN "And that's why we're meeting now. To decide what to do going further."

K "Obviously we have to discuss this further, but could we potentially meet with him again?"

S "It's not a bad Idea Kakashi, but how would we even go about that if we were to consider it?"

T "Hold on, why are we talking like we're going to do this now?"

H "I agree, we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. Think of who this is."

S "This is hypothetical. And if we were to do this, it wouldn't be saying we accept the deal, but a way to discuss it further with him."

I "It'd be extremely dangerous to try meeting with him in person."

J "So we don't. We send shadow clones to meet with him."

T "He would notice they're clones right away."

KN "Then we don't try to hide that."

T "You're agreeing to this?"

KN "I don't think it's a bad idea. If we were to send him a letter or something, and get him agree to have a meeting between shadow clones, it'd be the safest way to gather more information."

J "Who would we send?"

H "Hold on a minute. Look this is a big decision to make. I suggest we all take a break to think about this for a bit before coming back to discuss this further."

S "I can agree to that, everyone good with a 15 minute break?"

J "Sounds good."

T "Fine."

I "Alright."

K "Works for me."

KN "Put the book away Kakashi. Anyways, yeah good here."

H "Perfect, everyone head out then."

A/N: I'm back again. Someone commented a bunch a couple hours ago and that gave me a bit of a kick to get some more out for you guys. Guess if you want more faster you've gotta comment. Also 50 chapters! Woo! They may be short, but oh well, I'll get better with that for future stories.
Anyways, tysm for reading, see ya next time.