Ch 13

Naruto's POV
"You awake kid?"

...

"Kid?"

...

"Naruto?"

...

"How the hell did this kid make it through a war when he sleeps this heavily? At least he feels safe here I guess."

...

"HEY KID, WAKE UP!"

...

"Alright, I'll be right back then."

---

Jiraiya returned to the sleeping Naruto, and proceeded to poor a bucket of ice water over him.

"WAA? HUH, WHATS GOING ON?!!"

"There, now you're awake, took you long enough."

"COULDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON?!"

"Kid I literally yelled into your ear and you didn't even flinch, so no, not really. Anyways, breakfast is ready."

"Breakfast? Oh man! I haven't had a good breakfast in forever ya know!"

"Well eat up, I'd like to work on our plan today."

"Alright, you bet!"

//timeskip past breakfast//

"Man that was the best, thanks a lot pervy sage!"

"What? What kind of name is that, who do you think you are kid?"

"Huh? Oh sorry, it's just, that's all I've really called you as long as I've known you. But you don't really know me...
Anyways sorry, I guess I forgot."

"Hm.. alright, I don't really understand it, but if it makes you feel better to call me... that... you can do so as long as we're not in public, deal?"

"Hm? Yeah alright, I can do that ya know!"

"Alright, now, we need to make a plan. To start, I think we should layout the major events of your timeline that had any impact on the outcome, past, present, and future."

"Oh man, I don't know where to start... uh when is this actually?"

"When?"

"Well yeah, I saw Kakashi sensei, but he doesn't really seem to age so that didn't tell me much. I've seen you, and you don't seem to have changed much but also it's kinda hard to tell with old people..."

"Watch it."

"Heh, sorry. But, is there something big that happened recently or is supposed to happen soon that I would know about to help?"

"Hmm... well I believe that your class is supposed to be taking their genin exams in about a month."

"Umm... I kind of failed that test a few times sooo... got anything else?"

"Well I believe the Uchiha kid is supposed to be in that class. I doubt a kid like that failed the test, he's supposed to be some kind of a genius after all."

"Sasuke... yeah, yeah this would be the time I passed then.
...
Alright, I think I can do this. Actually no, I can do this, believe it!"

"What, does just mentioning the Uchiha kid motivate you or something?"

"Pervy Sage, you have no idea!"

"Clearly."