1| First Tastes

Authors note:
Incase of any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors kindly let me know.
I do welcome constructive criticism and feedback.
No hate comments please..if you don't like my work... don't read the book.
I've not posted on any other platform so if you see a copy of this kindly let me know.
All pictures are courtesy of Pinterest.
Enjoy your reading...and let me know your thoughts.
Love, Malyun 🦋

***"__*****
Picture of Paisley above.

They say time is a broken heart's best friend..that time heals wounds. So why are mine still this sour?

Paisley's POV
Present time
I groaned inwardly as I missed the email address again. I was already a day late to submit my assignment and this shitty...
My phone rang and I rolled my eyes as I saw the caller Id

"Dude.. I thought we.."

"Before you start cursing me and my descendants, there's a party..at Emily's. I'm picking you up in ten."

"Wait I haven't even...hello?"

The line went dead. I sighed as I saved my email.
Well.. I guess that assignment will have to wait.

I knew my friends...Camilla and Skylar..they were all I could wish for but yet again they understood nothing about giving me my space.
Sky is gay...and if it wasn't for the fact that I'd seen her change in my presence several times I'd not be convinced she was a girl.

I was not really in a mood to go partying but.. staying in my apartment all night long by myself didn't seem like the best idea.
So I threw on some jeans and a hoodie.. retouched my makeup and...

"Paisley!! Bitch where you at"
I chuckled as she peaked into my bedroom..
"I could be naked yk" I joked

"Oh I wish.. I missed you. You done with that shitty assignment?"
I hugged her back and rolled my eyes.
"I'll send it in the morning. It's not like I ever hand it in on time anyway. C'mon let's go"

"Milla couldn't make it...it's her brother's birthday so she had to be there to.. yk."

"Yeah whatever. I'm not really a big fan of birthdays."
I snapped back as we got into her black Audi.

"What's at Emily's anyway?" I asked her
"I don't know...her birthday or something I mean we are not the best of friends.."
Birthdays again?

"Yeah since she dumbed your ass that day."
She smacked my arm so hard that..
"Oow damn Sky!! Fuck!" I punched her right in the ribs..
The car swerved right across an oncoming lorry and I closed my eyes as...
Mommy watch out!!

"Paisley...hey.. we're okay..just please breathe."
I opened my eyes and realized we weren't on the road anymore..we were parked on the sidewalk.

"What happened?" I asked her and she shook her head..

"Just another one of them.. we're almost there though.Should we walk the remaining distance ?"
I rolled my eyes and threw her a dirty look. She lifted her hands up in defense and started the car.
I hated sympathy..and she knew it.

By the time we got to Emily's the party was in full swing. We squeezed our way between stupid drunkards and horny lovers making out on every corner of the house til we reached the kitchen. I grabbed a tumbler and poured myself some vodka.
Sky threw me a dirty look and I rolled my eyes at her 'holier than thou attitude'

"What? It's not my fault you are such a saint yk."

She rolled her eyes and started making her way out of the kitchen.