12|Yikes

Paisley's POV

"You what?" Sky asked me for the hundredth time

"I knoow... I wasn't thinking. "

"That would have to be the only reasonable explanation for this." Camila said and I rolled my eyes

"You guys, maybe this isn't as bad as you think I mean how bad can it get? "

"I'll break it down for you. What you feel for Paxton isn't love..."

"I never said I did love him it's just likes yk like staying loyal to one dick. I honestly don't get it. Camila is doing the exact same thing with Owen! "

"Uh uh no. I, for one ain't in a love triangle. Big difference" She said, smirking slightly.

"Oh and I am? I'm with Paxton now. He's a good guy and I'm giving this a chance. You two will eventually come to terms with it" They were already getting on my nerves and I didn't like where this conversation was heading.

"Paisley, the last time we talked about them you said you weren't in love with either. Then suddenly you want to date Paxton?"

"I don't know what's more annoying. The fact that you two just don't get it or the fact that the one time I'm happy with someone you just won't be happy for me. I'll see you later."

I excused myself , mentally slapping myself because I knew too well I shouldn't have said that to them. They were only concerned and I was being a total bitch.

***

Exams were over and for the past two weeks I had stayed at Paxton's, avoiding Ethan and my friends because I was too proud to apologize. Paxton had organized a movie night and invited Cami and Sky.

I'd be lying if I said I was looking forward to it.

"Thinking about me?" Paxton interrupted, jumping on the couch next to me.

"Boy please! " he let out a small laugh before staring at me.

"What"

"You're too pretty you know that?"He asked, trailing his finger on my lips.

"How can I not? You never let me forget." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I have something important to tell you, and some big surprise to show you." He said, his face suddenly becoming serious.

"On with it."

"Would you like the surprise first or should I tell you first? I can do both at the same time if you can't decide." He suggested and I nodded.

What could it be?...

"I am constantly hard when you're around." He said, pulling his pants down and his member sprang out.

"Seriously?" Was he serious right now?

"Where's the big surprise then?"

"Is that your way of saying my dick is small?" He asked, feigning hurt.

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"That..that was the big surprise?" I asked between fits of laughter.

"I can remind you how big it is." He said, edging closer to me. "When you feel it stretching you you'll remember just how big this surprise is."

He started placing light kisses on my neck, down to my collarbone...

"Hunter no. I have to go pick my.. fuck! Stop. No seriously I have to get my clothes fro.."

Some giggles came from the hallway, to my rescue and I breathed a breath of relief just before my breath caught in my lungs.

"Oh hello you two lovebirds. Don't you look lovely." Ethan said,the girl next to him giggling at what he just said.

She was a brunette, curvy with hooded eyes. Won't lie..I'd smash that too.

"I hope you have some headphones stuffed somewhere... She's a loud one." He whispered the last part looking at me before making his way upstairs, the brunette following closely, still giggling at something he said.

Paxton let out a dry laugh before shaking his head.

"Where were we?" He asked huskily, heading for my lips but I avoided him.

The image of Ethan touching that brunette was stuck in my head and I felt this knot form in the pit of my stomach.

"I seriously need to go and get a change of clothes at mine, I'll see you later."

"I can drive you, maybe pass by the mall..."

"Yeah sounds good." It didn't. I just wanted to get out of here.

***

I rolled down the window as we drove from mine, enjoying the breeze from the ocean. We stopped at the mall to get some snacks and groceries to cook later. I was in a really good mood for some strange reason.

Yeah orgasms.

Oh yes that. We had a few rounds at mine. Sex with Paxton is just so addictive. I shook my head as I realized that I had shared a space with someone for days. I was one to value my personal space.

We were almost leaving the mall when my Dad called me. I silenced it and shoved the phone in my purse.

Hunter shot me a glare and I rolled my eyes as he called again. I had told Hunter a little about myself and he knew my relationship with my Dad wasn't the best.

"Just pick it up. Won't hurt."

I took a deep breath before answering the phone.

"Hey Dad."

"Honey! I'm in Florida. Can you drive out to Orlando tomorrow?"

"Uhm... I'm actually out of town..." I lied but he cut me short.

"I wanted you to meet someone."

He wanted me to meet someone? Who could that be?

"You still there?"

"Yeah uh...I'll see what I can do but I really don't think I'll be available for that meet up. I flew out to see grandma."

"Oh so you're in California. Pass my greetings, I gotta go."

He hanged up before I could say anything and I scoffed.

"Your grandma?I'll pretend that didn't hurt." Hunter joked as we made our way out of the mall.

"Yes. He can't make me fly all the way from San Francisco can he? Now hurry up grandma. We got some dinner to cook" I teased, laughing at the thought of him being my grandma.

A white G-wagon was parked right in front of our car and the owner was blasting old schools, windows closed.

"The fuck?" Hunter cursed.

We got in our car and blared the horns but the owner was playing deaf.

"I've had enough of arrogant assholes up my face." I said, heading out to the owner.

"Paisley, wait." Hunter called, following me.

Just as I was about to knock on the driver's window the music died and the door opened.

"I just gotta say, I'm pretty sure the weather in San Francisco isn't this hostile."

The man said and I took a step back, my phone almost dropping from my hand.

"Dad? Wh..What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to regain my composure.

"I'd ask you the same thing"

Well didn't my day just get better.

This was a filler chapter, I'll make the next one more interesting.

Thanks for reading!

Vote & Comment

Love, Malyun.