6| The Kiss

Paisley's POV
I woke up to Paxton's head snuggled in my neck. I ran my hands through his hair gently..combing through his tangled curls with my fingers.

What the hell are you getting yourself into Paisley!
My inner voice taunted me.

To be honest...I also have no fucking idea
I closed my mouth..oh..I said that out loud.
Paxton shifted a little and pulled me closer to his chest.
I let my eyes scan the room...these people must be a whole other level of rich.

After a five minute struggle I managed to get Paxton off me and rushed to the washroom.

I was standing in the balcony when the glass doors slid open and Paxton stood before me...rubbing his sleepy eyes.
He looked real sexy with no shirt on and although he wasn't as built as Ethan he was really really hot.

"Must you make it so obvious that I'm hot?" He said with a smirk..standing next to me.

I rolled my eyes at him "Good morning too Paxton I woke up fine thanks for asking."
I said sarcastically ." And..Oh please...I've seen better views" I said with a huff and he chuckled.

A sexy deep chuckle
"Oh really? Then why were you staring at me with your mouth wide open seconds ago?"

"I..."
"Morning everybody" I was cut off by Ethan's voice and I looked at the balcony next to ours to see him...leaning casually on the wall with a blunt between his fingers.

My eyes travelled further down and I gasped. He had a towel tied slightly below his waist line and his V- line was visible from where I was standing.

His hair was still dripping some water that ran down his neck..to his abs to...
Jesus Paisley get a grip!

I cleared my throat awkwardly and he smirked from the other side.

"I'm pretty sure she won't mind isn't that right Zoe?" I caught on Ethan's last words and raised my brow at Paxton.

"Won't mind what" I asked Paxton and he gave Ethan a dirty look.

"Never mind him he's just being stu..."

"I can hear you all the way from here yk?" Ethan shouted.

"Yeah we figured." I said sarcastically and went back to Paxton's room..his laugh following me in.

"You hungry?" He asked and I gave him that 'isn't it obvious look'

"Ooowkey I'll go grab something for all of us..do you know your way down?"

I nodded as I took off his shirt to go into the shower.

I looked back at him to find him staring with his teeth.

"You might want to close your mouth" I said and closed the bathroom door..smiling to myself.

I entered the living room in Paxton's shirt and his briefs. Sky was on the couch..typing furiously on her phone.

"Hey..everything okay?"
"No..but it will be. I missed you."
I rolled my eyes as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Where's Mila?"
"Still tangled up with Owen in the guest room probably."

I was about to shake my head when Camilla and Owen walked into the living room all touchy and stuff
"Owww" I gave Sky a knowing look and cleared my throat.

"Oh hey you two...you're up early." Mila said..heading over to where we were seated.

"I missed you so so much" She said to me and I rolled my eyes.
"A couple hours in the cell and everyone suddenly misses me" I said sarcastically and Mila hit me playfully on the shoulder.

"You have a way of ruining everything yk? It's annoying"

"Morning y'all" Owen said awkwardly.

"Looks like you having a fine one." Sky snapped and I elbowed her.

"What? They were at it all night and I was just in the room next door"

"I wasn't loud!" Camilla said and both Sky and I rolled our eyes.

"Pretty sure you were." Owen said with a smirk and sat on the couch next to us...switching on the TV.

My stomach grumbled and I got up to go make some coffee. What the hell was taking Paxton so long? I jumped when I sensed someone behind me.

"Its just me...no need to get all jumpy." Ethan said...cornering me to the cabinets.

"And what the fuck do you think you're doing" I asked..slapping one of his arms and he let me pass.

I felt him stand behind me.
"I don't know..maybe I should be the one asking that question." He edged closer and whispered on my ear.

"What the fuck are you doing to me" I felt his boner press on my ass and almost dropped my cup.

He chuckled and put some distance between us..which I was grateful for. I turned around to face him.

"I saw you checking me out."

"Yeah and?" I asked nonchalantly

"Woah..liked what you saw?"

"Naah. If you edge any closer I'll slash your throat wide open with..."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm..."
He kissed me and I let him...God why were his lips so...

Someone cleared their throat and I jumped back..hitting the coffee maker..splashing the coffee on both Ethan and I.

Connor smirked
"What a mess..I just wanted some water didn't mean to..."

"I'm back! " Paxton said...entering the kitchen.
"Wow everybody is quiet and.." He looked between Ethan and I.. "Wet."

Could this get any more weird? Ugh.

It was almost getting hot in here😉
Hope you liked the chapter though it was a short one.
Please Vote and Comment
Love, Malyun🦋