2| Mansions and Dumb People

Disclaimer:
This Chapter contains some scenes that may be disturbing to some people..be forewarned .
Hope you enjoy reading!

Paisley's POV

"Hey kitten. Missed me?" I shivered but kept my eyes closed as I felt his rough hands run up and down my thigh.
I knew this wouldn't help me.. feigning sleep but I was hoping..just hoping deep down that he'd just leave me alone.
"You don't wanna talk huh?" He asked and turned me to look at him. The lights were out but I swear I could see his angry face staring down at me.
He stood up and started unbuckling his belt. I cowered further from him as I heard his jeans reach the floor.
"Spread those legs for me won't you?" I felt the bed dip and he grabbed my leg.
"No no please Uncle..please I'm still sore please" I begged and he shushed me.
"Don't make me do this the hard way kitten. Spread those pretty legs.. don't you want to pleasure me?"
I could feel my heartbeat rise rapidly as his hands found my little mounds.
"C'mon let me see you in your full glory"
He cooed and I stood shakily and got out of the bed,taking off my dress.
"You keep on getting prettier everyday you know that?"
His voice was raspy and I knew he was lying.
"Have you ever given a blow job before kitten?"
I shook my head.
"Use your words kitten."
I was shaking so badly and when I found my voice it was barely a whisper. "No. No"
"So I'll be your first? how sweet" he cooed and pulled me by my hair.
He guided my head down his huge shaft and I gagged. He started fucking my mouth roughly and I gagged severally til I couldn't hold it anymore. I emptied what...water? I hadn't eaten in weeks all over his cock.
"You little brat. I was fucking your mouth because you said you were sore and this is what you do?"
He pulled me roughly into the bathroom.
"No..Uncle please you're hurting me..please."
He bent me over the sink and rammed himself into me. I yelped in pain and screamed as I tried..

"No please let me..let me goo. Don't hurt me please let me..."

"Hey beautiful relax okay? It was just a nightmare I'm here okay? Shh. It's just me."

I lazily opened my eyes..they felt so sore as I tried adjusting my vision to the light in the room.

I was shivering and my face was covered in tears. "I.. I have to go." I said..my voice barely a whisper. I felt like that small girl again.

"No..you can't leave like this.At least let me prepare a bath for you okay?"

"I said.. I have to go. I have water and a bathroom at mine too." I snapped and he nodded.
"Okay but..your clothes are in the dryer.. I cleaned them up."

"What the fuck dude?" I snapped as I stood and found myself in a male shirt and socks.

"Did I do anything wrong?" He asked, looking confused like the moron he is.

"Did you do anything wrong seriously?! Who the fuck raised you! Where's my goddamn phone!"

"Okay.. you need to relax." He said as I opened the bedroom door and stepped out. This house was fucking awesome and if I wasn't this mad I'd have stopped to wow at the magnificent view..right now, I didn't care. I ran down the stairs because they were the first thing I saw. I felt his footsteps behind me.

"I need to relax?! No you..need to go get your head checked. Do you even know my name?! And what? One stupid drunk sex shot with you and we're dating now?!"
I can't believe this guy.

"Nobody said we were. And you need to lower your voice."
He said calmly.. gritting his teeth.

"Or what? You gon slap me? Throw me out? I need my phone!"