5(i)| Random visits?

To clear out any confusions, I had published this as a whole chapter earlier, Then I read through it and it needed so much editing... I had to shorten it for easier editing. So I split the old chapter five into two... Hope you enjoy reading.

Paisley's POV

I had just came from my last class of the day.
" He carried you? On his bike?" Camila asked for the 20th time and I nodded.
"I was drunk..and wasted."

"At least this time you didn't pass out on a guy's dick." Sky joked and I smacked her arm.

"Carter rarely looks at girls.. I don't know maybe it's because we're too young for him."
Camila said and I chuckled.

"You're talking as if he's 40...he can't be past 24."

"I don't know why we're talking about him anyway...you're fucking his brother not him." Milla said and I nodded.

"Unless you want to fuck him too." Sky said and I smacked her arm.

"What? I'd be in complete support of that..he's got the looks and you guys would be perfect together." She pressed on and both Milla and I rolled our eyes.

"Who would've thought she finds pleasure in incest" I joked and we all laughed

"You're not married to Paxton...so technically no. That wouldn't be incest." She had just finished saying that when I spotted him walking towards us with two other guys beside him.

"These guys are smoking hot..hell!" Camila whispered and I elbowed her.

Paxton pulled me to him the second he reached us and hugged me. Surprisingly... I didn't even put up a fight.
"I've missed you" he whispered and I felt my heart flutter.
What was this guy doing to me!

I pulled away from him and pretended to be fixing a strand of my hair...I was sure the blush on my cheeks was visible.

"You had me the whole night." I stated and he chuckled.

"Since you don't want to introduce us... I'm Owen." One of the guys said.
"Connor" the other said.

I chuckled and extended my hand to greet them. Owen pulled me in for a hug.

"Paisley right?"
He asked, letting me go.

"Yeah. This is Camila and this...is Skylar."

I hugged Connor as Camila hugged Owen.

"And I'm gay"
Skylar added..declining Owen's offer to hug her

"Not so friendly I guess." Owen muttered and we all laughed..except Connor.
He was a quiet guy.. I could already tell. He had grey eyes and dark black hair...just like me.

"You know if I didn't know better I'd have sworn Connor and Paisley were siblings." Paxton said and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe we are." Connor joked.

"Anyway.. I wanted to invite you guys to a party at ours tonight."

"A party?" Camila asked and Sky rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. A pool party."

"You should've told us earlier... we've got plans today." I said and Camila gave me that 'what are you talking about' eye.

"Plans?" Sky asked.

Shit.

"Your friends don't seem aware of 'your plans' " Connor said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll see you then?" Paxton asked with a knowing smirk.

"Yes." Camila and Sky said and I let out an annoyed huff.

" I need your number." He said and I typed it in his phone.

"Great.. we'll see you tonight."

We were in Camila's car Sky was driving and I was seated in the backseat as always. I was the only one without my own car...not that I couldn't afford one...I just had a strong phobia to driving.

"Ley?" Camila called and I snapped out of my trance.

"You've been silent the whole journey. We're at yours."

Sky said and I nodded, opening the car to step out.
"Woah woah...what did we do this time?"

She asked,getting out too.
"I literally have the dumbest friends in the world." I said and Camila laughed.

"Let her be Sky...she's mad because we didn't back her up with her 'plans story' "

"Damn girl... we'll pick you up at 8."

"I'm not going anywhere with you guys."

"Keep telling yourself that"

They got back in the car and drove off...Sky blowing me a kiss. "Get some sleep Love!"

I smiled and took the lift to my floor.
I was unlocking my door when I felt a presence behind me.

I turned around and found Ethan lying on the wall casually, smoking a blunt.

What the hell was he doing here?

Keep reading!!
Comment &Vote
Love, Malyun 🦋