Chapter 15: Boyfriend

"Man, this is fun!"

"Isn't it? I told you Torao's cool!"

Law is focusing on driving, enduring the noise coming from the backseat of his car, questioning his decisions in life. He regretted that he allowed himself to go with the two weirdest people he had ever met in his entire life.

Earlier, this guy, Usopp, didn't like him and didn't want him to come with them. But when they arrived at his car earlier, his behaviour suddenly changed and he was almost drooling just by seeing his car. He asked him about his car's model and some things about it.

He glanced at the two from the rearview mirror and there he saw the two singing in the backseat headbanging.

He squeezed his eyes shut and opened them again, he let out a sigh before focusing again on driving. They are coming over to the house of this girl named Kaya, who according to Luffy is Ussop's girlfriend who's having a birthday party a week from now.

'Since when did i care about other people's birthdays anyway?' Law thought.

After a 30 minute drive. They arrived at a big house near the beach. House is an understatement. It's a mansion. He never thought that there was also a big mansion in this town apart from his father's.

They were welcomed by a tall, formally dressed butler with long hair, a light mustache and a goatee.

"Good morning, Master Usopp, Miss Luffy. The mistress has been waiting for you two. Please come in together with your..."

"He's Torao!" Luffy interrupted.

"Trafalgar Law." Law corrected and extended his hand on the butler.

"Master Trafalgar." The butler said, accepting his hands before leading them inside.

The mansion is big and elegant, almost the same as theirs. There were servants scattered around the place, decorating the inside. He wondered what help they could offer when they already had a lot of servants to do all the work.

"Usopp! Luffy!"

A young woman who has wide brown eyes, pale skin, and blonde hair of a lighter shade, is coming towards them.

She's wearing a dark orange dress with a light yellow jacket and light brown cowboy boots.

"Kaya!" Usopp kissed the crown of the girl's head as soon as they were closer that made the girl blush.

"I told you, you shouldn't have come here, the servants are enough to finish the preparation. Look! It's almost done." the girl murmured softly.

"Of course that's just an excuse, I'm not really here to help. I just wanted to see you." Usopp flirtatiously replied.

Kaya hit Usopp's chest lightly before turning to face them. She gazed at the unfamiliar visitor but still smiled warmly.

"Oh. Law, this is Kaya, my girlfriend. Kaya, he's Law, Luffy's new found boy friend." Usopp introduced them with each other, totally unaware of the words he just used.

Law and Kaya both looked meaningfully at Usopp. Kaya is wondering if she had heard it right while Ussop flinch at the murderous look Law is giving him, only then he realized what he just said is misleading but too scared to speak again.

Kaya extended her hands to Law.

"Nice to meet you. Please take care of Luffy." Kaya said, giving him a small smile.

Law on the other hand didn't know why, but he felt a little embarrassed by what she said. He wanted to explain, but at the same time, what's there to explain? If he must explain, then it'd be a little weird, so in the end, he didn't say anything.