Chapter 9: 2 Days Later

It had been two days since the bathroom incident. To say that things after that day were weird would be the understatement of the century. For one Lauren still couldn't believe what had happened and Camila was confused to no avail.

Everything after that kiss was completely awkward and was also a bit surreal.

Flash back 2 day earlier

They both separated from each other when air became necessary and the only thing that ran through both their head was "What the fuck just happened"

Camila was at a complete lose and Lauren was dazed. It was complete silence for about 5 minutes until finally Camila broke the silence

"Um I-I got to go" and with out anything else she rushed out the door and left Lauren shocked.

When she finally did come back to reality it had been to late Camila was already gone.

"Holy Shit" was all Lauren could say at the time and as she touched her lips she leaned against a sink and closed her eyes for a second. "She kissed me. Camila just fucking kissed me"

At that exact moment the bell rang signaling that first period had ended.

"Fuck my Chem test" Lauren shouts then runs out of the bathroom.

End of Flashback

Lauren's POV

It was finally Friday and I was home alone. Chris was at practice and thank god for that because I have been avoiding him since Wednesday. I still can't believe that Camila kissed me and the only thing on my mind has been " Why the fuck did she kiss me".

"Agh I need to find out why she did it but she hasn't been answering my fucking text. God since when am I the one trying to get her to talk to me. I should be happy she was finally leaving me alone. But that damn fucking kiss. What should I do?" I groan while I fall into my bed with my eyes closed.

Not even two minutes later and my phone beeps meaning I received a new text.

Camila: We need to talk Asap.

Great now she wants to talk.

Me: Yeah we do but at your house

Camila: no at the playground by the beach.

Me: fine meet in 10 minutes

"Well Lauren you wanted to talk you're going to get it" I tell my self as I walk to my bathroom and fix my hair.

Camila's POV

I've spent to whole days in my room wondering what the hell happened to make me kiss her and I still had no answer.

After I ran out of that bathroom I couldn't even stay at school, so for the first time ever I decided to skip and I made my way to a place I hadn't gone to in a while.

When I got to my secret hide out, well actually our secret hide out since it was Lauren's and mine ever since we were 9, I walked in and noticed that things had changed. the two bean bags that were there, were nowhere to be seen, the mini book shelf was now filled with depressing novels, and when I looked at the wall that had our names on them I saw that my name was no longer there. Had Lauren been there recently? I mean by looking at this place it was obvious to even a blind person that something was off, and maybe Lauren hadn't forgotten about this place, maybe her bitch act was just a way for her to cover up what ever was wrong with her. I mean she did say that missed me and then when I kissed her, she did kiss me back but why?

I have been so out of it that I've even been ignoring Chris. I became even more confused about this entire thing when Lauren started texting me non-stop.

The reason why I had finally decided to text her back was because I had looked at that picture of me and her at the beach a year ago and I remembered how her eyes where greener than usual because she was so happy. We both were.

I had gotten to the playground 15 minutes after texting Lauren and when I finally saw her she was sitting on a swing and playing with the sand on her feet. God she looked so beautiful. Agh stop that Camila she's just, wait what is she to me?

I made my way towards her and when she noticed me her head shot up.

"h-hey" I said waving at her

"Hey" okay can she be anymore adorable right now. Stop Camila focus.

"So um-what did you want to talk about" she asks looking at me with those green eyes that could look into your soul.

"Well um I-I" crap why am I stuttering this is simple tell her that your sorry for the kiss and try and find out where you stand as friend.

"can I say something first" She says getting up

"Sure go right ahead" I answer waiting for her to speak.

Lauren's POV

Ok Lauren here is you chance do what you have to do. Don't chicken out. Just o it. Tell her and get it over with.

"Camila I" and right when I'm about to tell her, her phone rings and I already know who it is, CHRIS.