Chapter 21

It's been 2 weeks since Lauren has told Camila about Chris cheating, and it's also been 2 weeks since Camila and Lauren have started a risky game. It had started out fine, with Camila sending Lauren a text saying she missed her, and Lauren texting back the same. Now things were a bit more difficult. Chris was now all over Camila at every second and at this point both Lauren and Camila were getting annoyed.

At first it was sweet that Chris would apologize and do nice things for Camila, but now it has turned into a Camila Love fest 24/7. Camila on her part was feeling suffocated, while Lauren was trying hard as fuck to not murder her little brother. She would also remind Chris every day of the time he had left to tell Camila, so far he hasn't said a thing.

At school things were a bit easier since Chris went to a different school. All the girls had to do was find away to be alone. To achieve that they came up with the idea of meeting up in the bathroom that no one used and even if they had a class together they went there.

Camila's POV

Where is she? damn it she knows that my teacher this period is a bitch. What is taking her so long. As I'm about to text her, the bathroom door opens an I turn to see her face bright red and trying to catch her breath

"Sorry, I had to run all the way here and a stupid administrator stopped me" She says and I smile because she is adorable when she gets a bit frustrated.

"How much time do we have?" She asks and I look at my phone

"3 minutes Rocky" I answer and she just smiles and grabs me by my neck then pulls me in for a kiss I've been waiting for all day.

"I've missed you Camzi" she says in between kisses

"I've missed you more" I say grabbing her waist and bringing her closer to me

"Are we still on for today? or do I have to lock up my brother, so that I can be with you?" She asks kissing my neck

"You better lock him up before you leave just to be safe baby" I answer biting my lip to not let out a moan

"Whatever the princess wants" She whispers in my ear and I shiver

"Mmm, Lauren times up" I say pulling away slowly and looking at her sad eyes

"3 minutes isn't enough" She protest

"I know but I'll see you later ok?" I say kissing her cheek

"Fine, I'll see you later princess" she says giving me a quick kiss but I know she isn't happy

"Lo look at me, you know I wouldn't want to be anywhere but with you at every moment but you know the situation" I say taking her face in my hands and making her look at me

"Yeah I know but I still miss spending time with you" she says giving me a sad smile and I'm about to cave

"We're going to spend all weekend together. Now come on we have to get back to our classes" I say smiling at her and she smiles back.

Lauren's POV

Camila was right we were going to spend all weekend together and I was happy about that. You see this weekend Camila and her family were going to a resort and out of the blue Camila's mom invites me to tag along. I was really happy about that but then I remembered that I needed to ask my parents. Thankfully my dad was who Camila's mom talked to and since he kind of knows about the whole me and Camila not friends situation he said yes thinking that it would be good for us so that we can get back to being best friends.

There was also the fact that my dad didn't like Chris dating Camila, but that had nothing to do with Camila but more with Chris. See my dad saw the situation in a different way. He was the one who noticed something was wrong when I would look sad or disappointed whenever Camila chose to be with Chris and not me, and he kind of blamed Chris for my friendship with Camila going bad.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the final bell rang, meaning I was free to leave. Finally, now all I got to do is go home pack my bag and leave before Chris or my mom get home.

It was funny how this trip came to happen. I was in the kitchen of Camila's house on a day that Chris had practice and Sofi was with us. When her parents came home they were talking about hotels and stuff and then when Camila's mom saw me she just said Lauren you're welcome to come with us if you want. I was about to say that it was a family thing but Sofi started shouting YES! YES! and then Camila added to it by giving me her puppy eyes and I gave in. After that Sofi practically attacked me and started to sing and dance around the Cabello kitchen with Camila joining her; it was adorable.

It was 3 when I got home so I ran in the house and started to pack. I had put in 5 different bikinis, shorts, tank tops, my sandals , and my sunglasses. I also added something I had bought for Camila, since I missed her birthday.

At around 3:30 I heard my phone buzz and I knew I got a text.

Camzi: hurry up I want to see you

I smiles and texted back

Me: I'm just finishing up I'll be there soon <3

I know me and Camila aren't in any type of relationship because well she still has Chris but at least she preferred to spend time with me. On top of that she may actually be falling in love with me, so that was a plus. I just hope that after this weekend she finally decides to dump Chris so I won't have to keep hiding when he shows up at her house and I'm there.

I feel my phone vibrate and I see a text from my dad

Dad: Sweetheart I hope you already left because your mom and brother are on their way home.

Oh crap I better go. I say out loud and zip up my bag. I run down the stairs, grab my keys , get out the door and into my car. "I'm praying that by this time Monday I can call Camila my girlfriend and not my 'friend with benefits'" I say backing out of my driveway.