Chapter 28: The Race To a Perfect Surprise

Fifth Harmony Fan Fiction

Lauren's POV

As Camila took her Shower I made quick calls to the hotel front desk to make sure that everything would be set. After I was given the confirmation that my surprise dinner was being set up properly I looked at Sofi, who smiled back and nodded. She knew what she had to do and that was hide Camila's phone till I called it later tonight. When Camila came out of the bathroom I got up and went inside to get ready. I need both Camz and Sofi out of here to do the next part of my surprise so I thought of the one thing that would get them to leave.

"Camz!! why don't you and Sofi go and check out the hotel store while I get ready I'll meet you in the Lobby and then we can go out to dinner" I yell out knowing that Sofi will beg to go.

"We can wait here and together" She yells back from the room.

"Please Mila can we go, please" I hear Sofi say and I know she has Camz wrapped around her little finger now.

"Ok fine, we'll meet you down stairs Lauren. Also have you seen my phone I can't find it" she says

"No but I'll look for it when I get out. I promise" I reply smiling because I know Sofi has it.

"Ok then. Come on Sofi" I hear Camila say

"Bye Lolo" Sofi yells and the room door closes.

Perfect, now to get the last part of my surprise. I have 40 minutes to finish here, get ready and get to the beach.

To not waste anytime I quickly fixed up both beds and put Sofi's toy's into the closet. I then pulled out the vases full of pink and red rose pedals and started to sprinkle them around the room floor. When I got to the bed I shared with Camila, I took my time to make it perfect. I drew a heart with the red pedals and inside of it I used the pink ones to say "Will you be my girlfriend?" . This last part of the night I really did not have planned but after hearing Camila break up with my brother I thought that it would be perfect. So I made a quick decision to go through with it. When I finished with our bed I looked at the time and saw that I only had 25 minutes. SO I hauled ass and ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I got out I got changed into the dress I had hidden in one of the cabinets and put it on. It was a skin tight black dress that showed my body off perfectly. I then put on a pair of 5 inch heels and thanked god that I didn't swim in the water, so my hair was still it's wavy perfection. I made sure to not put on too much make up so I only applied some eye shadow, a little eye liner to bring out my green eyes and a bit of lip gloss. When I was finished I walked out and saw that I had 5 more minutes to get my Ass out to the beach where I was going to meet up with Camila and Sofi, so I quickly finished with the rose pedals and made a path towards the door the left.

I knew taking the elevator would get me caught so I ran down the stairs a fast as my heels would let me. When I got to the lobby floor I went out the door that led me to my destination and took my phone out to make the call.

"Hello" I hear the voice I wanted answer

"take her to the blue life guard house by the pool. I will be there waiting" I order arriving to the exact location

"You got it" and the call ended

Camila's POV

I've been in this store with Sofi for about 40 minutes now and she still wouldn't let us leave. I hope Lauren doesn't freak out. I was looking at some bracelets when I noticed that Sofi was not next to me anymore. What the hell.

"Sofi" I called out looking around

"Sofi" I called out again. no answer

"Sophia" I yell hoping She'll pop out of her hiding spot but nothing

I start walking around the store looking for her and when I look into a certain corner of the store I spot her hanging up a phone.

"Sophia who's phone is that?" I ask making her turn around with a sly smile

"Yours" she answers smiling

"What? you had it all this time?" I ask getting mad

"Yes but you have to follow me now Mila" She says taking my hand and dragging me out of the store

"Sofi where are you taking me and who were you talking to on my phone?" I ask her when I see that she is leading me out of the hotel and towards the pool area

"You'll see" she answers with the same smile

"Sophia you do know that Lauren will get worried. We should go back , and you still need to tell me who you were on the phone with" I say in a serious tone

"I can't tell you Mila now come on we are almost there" she says determined and I get more frustrated with her

"Sophia Cabello Basta! I'm not moving one more step until you answer me" I tell her stopping and making her turn around to look at me

"Will you move if I explain" I hear from behind me and when I turn around my mouth drops.

No POV

Right in front of her stood Lauren Fucking Jauregui in all her god given beauty. As this unfolded, little Sophia smiled and walked right up to Lauren and hugged her

"Hi Lolo" the little girl says smiling

"Good work little princess" Lauren says was she kisses the girls head

"Wait what? what do you mean good work?" Camila asks getting out of her drooling trance.

"Well I was the one who had Sofi bring you here" Lauren answers smiling

"So you knew she had my phone?" Camila says a bit mad

"Yes, I was the one who gave it to her" Lauren replies

"Why would you do that and how the heck did you get out here without me seeing you" Camila questions in a not very happy mood

"I can show you better than I can explain but you're going to need to put this blind fold on" Lauren says holding out a white blind fold

"Lauren" Camila warns

"Please Mila you'll really like it" Sofi says giving her sister a puppy face

"Ugh fine put it on me" Camila says closing her eyes

Lauren's POV

When I see Camila close her eyes I smile at Sofi then walk towards Camila and place the blind fold on her. When I finishing do that I reach one hand out for Sofi to take and grab Camila's with the other.

"Alright Camz I'm going to guide you towards the explanation to all of this so don't go crazy" I tell her then begin to walk to where I have our dinner set up.

When we finally got to the spot I see the waiter I talked to earlier and smiled at him. I bend down towards Sofi and let go of her hand.

"Ok Sofi you see that guy standing by the big table with food on it? his name is Javier so go over to him and he will sit you down in a little table fit for a princess. ok?" I ask her and she nods smiling before going over to him.

After making sure that Javier sat Sofi down where I can keep an eye on her I took a deep breath. This is it the point of no return. I'm praying Camila loves this. I loosen the blind fold and pull it off of her eyes.

"Here we are" I say closing my eyes.