Chapter 38: Mysterious Calls and Text

Camila's POV

As Lauren and I were in a very heated moment my stupid phone had to go off again. Seriously why now, when I was actually about to get some. As Lauren pulled away I knew she wasn't happy, shit I wasn't either but when I saw who it was I immediately ignored it and decided to text the person later when Lauren was asleep.

"Can we forget that just happened and get back to what we were doing?" I ask straddling her and giving her kisses all over her face.

"Who keeps calling you?" she asks a bit mad

"Wrong number" I answer right away

"Bull shit, it's been going on for 4 nights straight Camila. Who the fuck keeps calling you at this time?" She asks again and getting me off of her meaning she is really upset.

"Baby it's no one okay. You saw that I even ignored it please don't be mad over this stupidity please" I say giving her my puppy eyes knowing she can't resist

"If it were important you would tell me right?" she asks and I know that she is concerned because she doesn't sound angry anymore.

"Of course I'd tell you; now can we please get back to what we were doing before that stupid call" I say kissing her lips softly

"I would love to but I am really tired can we just cuddle tonight please. I promise tomorrow we can spend the entire day in our hide out" she says breaking the kiss and just holding me close

"Whatever you want" I answer kissing her cheek and watching her eyes close as she goes to sleep.

When I was sure that she was completely knocked out I loosen her hold on me and slip out of her arms to grab my phone and get out of the room. When I quietly got out of my room I made my way to the bathroom and turned the lights on to check my phone.

"1 missed Call"

"Great well I'm not going to call back. I'll just send a text"

Me: you almost got me caught

Xxx: Is she there with you again?

Me: Of course she is. Where else would she be?

Xxx: I don't know maybe at a party or something not at your house again.

"I've told you already she's changed. Now why were you calling me again so late at night?

Xxx: Well I just wanted to tell you that we are good for tomorrow night

Me: Are you serious?

Xxx: Completely. SO you owe me

Me: No I don't. You've owed me this favor for a while now.

Xxx: Whatever you say Mila but remember who just helped you out without freaking out

Me: I know but I got to go before Lauren wakes up

Xxx: Fine. Remember though 9 p.m. you can't be late

Me: I got it see you tomorrow night.

After I sent my last text I closed the conversation and put my phone on vibrate. I made got out of the bathroom then made my way back to my room quietly and closed my door with the lock, then got into bed and hugged Lauren tight. Tomorrow was sure to be a very interesting day, I thought to myself.

Lauren's POV

I woke up the next morning with Camila hugging me and I smiled. I was still curious about who the hell was calling her so late at night, but I didn't want to make her feel like I don't trust her so I let it slide once again. I reached for my phone to look at the time and my eyes widened when I saw it was 10 a.m. "Shit Papa C" I said out loud in a whisper. I was about to get out of bed when all of a sudden I feel Camila hold on to me tighter.