Chapter 37: Hiding The Truth

-One Month Later-

Since the Cabello family trip, things have gone well. Camila has stayed positive about her parent's new rules and every once in a while she would break then and help Lauren sneak in through her window. They have been dating for a month now and things were okay; aside from the fact that Chris has become a complete nightmare after Camila broke up with him. Lauren had told her dad about her new relationship and he had no reason to go against it, he actually liked Camila and had always thought that her dating his irresponsible son was a very bad idea.

At School things kind of changed as well. For one, Lauren herself cleared up the rumor she had started about Camila and after she did that Camila wasn't picked on that often, unless you count Cece trying to do something; but Lauren always stepped in and took care of the situation. That was another thing; Lauren was very serious when it came to not letting anything happen to her girlfriend even if it included herself. TO everyone around it was obvious that the Camren bond had been reconstructed and was now stronger than ever, but no one dared to think otherwise because both girls were very careful when it came to keeping their relationship secret. The only ones who knew were both girls and their parents so until they decided to actually tell the world that was how it stayed.

With Chris being a complete asshole it was awkward to have Camila go to Lauren's house so it was a rare occasion when she was there. Most of the time, they were both either at the Cabello house, or in their hideout; to get away from everyone for a while. Both girls had grown so use to going to their secret place that it now even included a bed and a small generator so that they could watch movies all day on Lauren's Laptop. In all though they were both happy and couldn't complain.

Camila's POV

It was about 11:45 on a Friday night and my dad made Lauren leave about an hour ago. Before she left I had told her to text me when she got home so that I wouldn't worry, but so far I haven't gotten any. Lauren's house was only a 20 minute drive from here so I'm thinking something must have gone wrong. I grabbed my phone and tapped on my favorites on my contacts then found Lauren's name and called. I waited for 4 dial tones till it was finally answered

"Hello"

"Lauren what happened? Are you okay? Why didn't you text me?" I say into the phone worried

"Camz Chill baby I'm fine. I just fell asleep that's all" She answers and I start to feel bad that I woke her up

"I'm sorry baby I just got worried since you didn't text me" I reply in a baby voice

"Camzi you told me to text you when I got home. I'm not home yet" she says and my mood changes when she says that. If she isn't home then where is she?

"Where are you Lauren?" I ask but all I get is a click from the other line.

"She did not just hang up on me" I say out loud looking at my phone screen. And as I'm staring at it I receive a text

LoLo<3: I'm Home

As I'm reading the text I hear a tapping on my window and there she is Lauren Michelle Jauregui smirking while sitting on a thick tree branch waiting for me to open my window to let her in.

I swear that if I didn't find this adorable and if I didn't love her I would leave her sitting out there but I do love her and this really is adorable. So I walk over to my window and open it.

Lauren's POV

So Papa C had me leave the house because it was getting late and because I had already slept over last Friday night; but I guess he doesn't need to know that I've been sleeping here almost every night for the past 3 weeks. You see Chris has gone a bit insane after the Camila break up and well I am not going to take my chances with him going crazy. So me and Camila have arranged that on the nights her parents say I can't spend the night I would leave when they tell me to but actually park my car on the corner of the other street and just climb up the tree to her window then in the morning I'd leave before Papa C wakes up. I've been sitting in my car for about 15 minutes when I started getting sleepy. I mean I have been up since 6 am and it was now 11 at night. I guess I had fallen asleep because the next thing I know my phone is ringing, and crap I forgot to put it on vibrate. I answer it with a sleepy voice and was met with a very worried Camila. Shit I forgot I was supposed to text her when I got home but she kind of is my home. I know just what to do to make her smile. I answered her tiny questions and when she asked me where I was I hung up and got out of my car to make my way to the tree that left my in front of her window.

When I reached the exact place I wanted, I see that she is not very happy. So I do what she asked me and sent her a text

Me: I'm Home

While she reads it I lightly tapped her window and I saw her frown then give me a huge smile. Yes well done Jauregui you achieved your goal. When she opened her window I climbed in and smiles

"You are a freaking idiot you know that Lauren. I was worried sick" she says hitting my arm and I hold in a laugh because then she'll be really mad

"I'm sorry baby but I really did fall asleep in my car as I waited to come back through the window" I say

"Well you should have told me you were actually going to stay" she says faking mad

"I'm sorry I guess I thought you already knew since I've been sleeping here all week without your parents knowing" I say her hands in mine

"You still should have told me you big dummy" she says giving me those damn puppy eyes

"Baby please I'm sorry but I texted you like you asked me to" I say smiling at her

"So you're home?" she asks looking at me

"I'm always home when I'm with you baby" I say pulling her closer to me and resting my forehead against hers

"Are you saying that just to get into my Pants Jauregui because remem-"and I just cut her off by kissing her so she would stop talking.

I made sure to keep it slow and gentle because there really was no rush, plus her parents were just a few doors down and I definitely did not want them waking up to find me and Camila breaking their number one rule "NO LAUREN IN A LOCKED ROOM EITH CAMILA ALONE". As I pulled away from the kiss I opened my eyes slowly to see that Camila still had hers closed and was catching her breath.

"I'm saying it because you are my home, you are my everything understand?" I say using one of my hands to caress her cheek.

"I Love You" is all she says and I smile

"I Love you more princess" I say kissing her forehead then giving her a kiss on the lips.

I we continued to kiss I pulled her even closer to me and placed my hands on her hips. When air became necessary, we pulled away with labored breaths

"I want you" she says in a whisper and I hold on to her tighter

"You have no idea what those words do to my head Camz" I say because all I can think about right now is taking off her shorts and making her mine

"Well why don't you show me" She says starting to kiss my neck very slowly while she moves her hands under my shirt.

"I would love to trust me but your parents are asleep" I say with my eyes closed because she reached the sensitive spot on my neck

"I don't care I want you now and I know you want me too" she says and I can't lie I do want her and really bad

"Fuck it" I say then pick her up by her thighs then feel her legs wrap around my waist and one of my hands hold her by that amazing ass of hers. When we reach her bed I lay her down as gentle as possible then position myself on top without breaking our kiss. As I started to move my lips down to her neck all of a sudden her phone goes off.

"What the fuck? Its 12:30 at night who the hell is calling you at this time? It's the fourth time this week Camz" I say looking at her as I pull away

"I don't know baby" She says looking at her phone screen then ignoring the call once again. There is something seriously going on here and I know Camila isn't telling me.