Chapter 16: The Morning After

Chris' POV

Agh my head is killing me where the fuck am I? Shit what happened last night? I sit up and look around me and see a girl laying next to me. Oh shit did Camila and I finally have sex? SCORE! But wait, Camila was wearing a blue dress not a white one. Fuck, no, oh please no. I didn't. As I look at the girl next to me I face palm. Shit I fucked a girl who wasn't my girlfriend.

I need to get out of here and fast. I pick up me phone and call Lauren. Yeah she'll know what to do. I wait for a couple dial tones and then she finally picks up.

"Lauren, big sis I-I need your help please" I say into the phone trying not to wake up the chick next to me.

"Ha-ha, sike you got my voice mail I'll call you back when I can. Peace out Deuces"

Fuck now how do I get out of here? Wesley, Keaton's brother yeah he can take me home. I get out of the bed carefully so the girl doesn't notice and grab my clothes then head towards Wesley's room.

When I walk in I see him passed out on his bed with a bong lying on the floor and the smell of weed still in the air. Last night must have been insane. I walk up to him and nudge him trying to wake him up.

"Wes dude, wake up" I say moving him

"Go away man it's Saturday" he groans still sleeping

"Dude get up I need a ride home" I say moving him again

"You got feet use them" he replies pushing me away

"Wes it's 15 fucking blocks" I argue

"Then you should have left with your sister and your girlfriend, you dick" he says putting a pillow over his head

Wait Lauren and Camila left together last night? What the fuck? Why'd they leave me? Well since Wes isn't getting up I guess I should start walking. I think to myself then head down the stairs and leave Party Central.

Camila's POV

I woke up after hearing the countless buzzing of a phone and when I opened my eyes I was meet with Lauren's sleeping face. So last night wasn't a dream? Lauren actually slept here and on top of that she held me all night long.

I smiled as I recalled last night and what she did for me after the Chris thing. Crap Chris did he get home okay? I should call him. Wait no Camila, what are you thinking? Chris was on the verge of raping you last night, but he was drunk. That still doesn't give him the right to do what he almost did. What was that saying about drunk people? Shit I forgot oh well, whatever I'm hungry.

As I was about to get out of Lauren's grip to head down stairs I feel her tighten her hold on me. When I looked at her I saw that her eyes were still closed, so I try again but she tightens the hold even more.

"What the hell?" I say out loud

"mm where do you think you're going?" I hear her say in a groggy voice and I turn to see a smile on her face.

"I was going to get breakfast but someone has vice grip on me" I tell her sarcastically making her laugh

"Oh really? Well that sucks" she says opening her eyes slowly and still smiling. I love to see her smile. Wait love seriously? I think about it for a second as I look at her and I give in. Yes, love.

"Lauren come on let go I'm hungry please" I say pleading

"Aww Camzi is hungry?" She asks making her stupid mocking face, which I find adorable at the moment.

"Yes I'm hungry now can you let me go?" I ask with a pout.

"On one condition" She says and I raise an eyebrow at her

"What condition?"

"You let me make you breakfast since you couldn't finish the pizza I got you last night" She says and I just melt. She was really trying on this friendship thing, but now I don't know if I just want her friendship or something more. Crap what do I do?

"Fine, but for that to happen you have to get to the kitchen before my mom" I tell her and in a second she lets me go and is out of my bedroom like a bullet.

Seriously if this is how things will be from now on I sure don't want it changing ever. I just have to keep it from Chris our anyone else who could screw it up.

Lauren's POV

I made my way down to the Cabello kitchen and when I got to the door way I saw Camila's parents sitting and drinking coffee. Well Lauren here is your chance.

"Good Morning" I say walking past them

"Morning Mi- Oh Lauren I didn't know you slept over" Camila's mom says surprised

"Uh-yeah it was kind of late when I dropped Camila off last night and she didn't want me driving home alone so I uh spent the night" I said laying a little since it was my idea to sleep over

"What time did you girls get back?" Her dad asks and I get a bit scared

"Um- 12:55 we got back just in time for Camila's curfew. I know how rules are important to you and well I didn't want Camila to break them" I answer

"And your brother, where is he?" He asks and as he mentions Chris I try very hard not to show any sign of my murderous tendencies.

"Christopher stayed with his friend and if we would have stayed with Chris any longer Camila would have never been back into for curfew." I say and Camila's dad smiles.

"I knew I liked you Lauren. I'm really happy that you are back in Mila's life" he says getting up and hugging me quickly then leaving the kitchen, making me smile because coming from Camila's father that is the best thing ever

"So what are you girls doing today?" her mom asks

"Eh-I don't know I was just going to start by making Camz breakfast and from there I have no clue" I answer looking at her mom with a shy smile

"Ok then, well Alejandro and I are going with Sofi to Grandma's house. So can you tell Camila we'll be back later tonight?" Her mom asks and I nod. "Great well we are about to leave so both of you behave and don't do anything crazy" she says hugging me "also Lauren it's good to see you, come by more often we miss you too" she adds then lets me go and leaves.

"I promise" I say to myself as I start to remember that I didn't just stop my connection with Camila but with her amazing Family too.