Chapter 31: 6 Hours on a Yacht Pt. 1

Lauren's POV

This thing was huge. Like seriously huge. The deck had a hot tub and the stairs led to an awesome living space that had a 60 inch plasma that had cable on it and a Bluray that had Netflix on it. It also includes about 3 rooms that were also filled with plasmas but not as big as the one in the open space. There were huge beds in the rooms too and a window located behind then to look outside. This yacht is like heaven on Sea. The only down side to it though was its name. Like seriously Papa C couldn't have come up with a better name? because the one he gave it sounds like a bad case of Diarrhea

I was walking around for a bit longer trying to put together that I am actually here because this was all too good to be true . When I was finally going to choose a room to crash in I felt two arms wrap around me and I smiled.

"Hey sexy"

"You should watch what you say I have a girlfriend who is on this yacht" I say in a warning tone while smiling

"Well I don't see her anywhere around so I can do whatever I want" I hear as I feel soft lips against my neck

"I'm not going to cheat on my girlfriend" I say holding in a moan

"What if I made things interesting Lolo" I hear close to my ear and I shiver

"You know your parents are just up on the deck" I say trying to catch my breath and hold in a moan as I feel those hands go under my shirt

"We can always go in a room" She says biting my ear lobe

"Camz please" I say closing my eyes and biting my bottom lip.

"Just a few minutes Laur please" she begs and I seriously can't say no to this girl

"Fine, come here" I say grabbing her and pulling her into the room I was going to enter before she appeared.

If Camila wanted me turned on, she sure got it. Not even 2 second inside the room and her dress was already thrown on the floor revealing her hot as hell black bikini and smoking body. Lord please forgive me for the thoughts going through my head. I knew I was starring and didn't even care. Camila in that little black bikini was both a blessing and a crime to society; and by society I mainly refer to my well being.

"You know a picture will last longer" she says as she walks closer to me and I am seriously questioning where my sweet and innocent Camila is, because Never in her right mind would she be this straight forward.

"Um-Um Cam" I start stuttering because damn she has me completely hypnotized and nerves at the same time.

"You know Lauren those shorts and shirt you are wearing are covering what I really want right now" she says grabbing my tank top and lifting it up revealing my semi toned stomach

"Cam-Camila re-remember you-your parents ar-are up on-on the deck wi-with Sofi, and can come down here any mo-moment" I say trying to reason with her because this is really turning me on but her family is really a good 20 maybe 30 feet away from us right now.

"I know and isn't it more exciting this way" she asks kissing my neck and leaving little bites while moving her hands further up my stomach.

"Ba-baby please " I say closing my eyes and biting my lip.

"please what?" she asks moving her lips to my jaw line

"Your parents still don't know we are even dating an-and your little sister is here too . I don't think you want to explain what you want to do to a 6 year old" I tell her pulling away a looking into her lust filled eyes.

"I guess you're right. I'm sorry but can you blame me? I mean this is like perfect" She says and I let out a breath

"I know and trust me this is harder on me than you, because you in that bikini is really making it hard for me to think of anything else" I tell her as I take her hands in mine

"That's the reason I wore it" she says smiling then giving me a quick kiss. "Now we should go before they come down looking for us" she adds then let's go of my hand to unlock the door behind me.

"Um- you know what on second thought I changed my mind maybe we should stay here and finish what you started" I say pulling her close to me

"Remember Lolo, 6 year old Sofi. and I am not going to give her the birds and bees talk at this age or even the bees and bees talk" she says kissing my nose and I regret ever trying to stop her in the first place as she lets go of me and walks out of the room in only her bikini.

Is she fucking crazy? there are 2 other guys on this thing beside the driver. I think as I run out of the room to go after her.

Camila's POV

Camila you deserve an medal for what you have just done. Part one of my four part plan to get Lauren all to myself complete It was kind of funny seeing her all nerves like that. but it was also adorable and so sweet of her to actually remember that my family was also here. I know that if it were Chris he wouldn't even give a shit that my parents or little sister could find us at any moment, and that alone made me love Lauren even more.

As I made my way back to the deck where my parents were with Sofi, I could hear foot steps behind me and I smile. Lauren must not be very happy that I walked out here in just my bikini.

"I'm guessing that you are the owners daughter" I hear from behind me and my smile fades. that isn't Lauren's voice.

"Yes. and my I ask who is asking?" I say turning around and facing a guy close to my age with a smirk on his face.

"Oh right. I'm Sorry, My names Michael" He says extending his hand to me but I don't take it

"Well Michael um-nice to meet you but I have to get back to my family bye" I say turning back around and starting to walk away

"Maybe when we get to Miami you wouldn't mind going out sometime" I hear him say but I just keep walking away

Seriously was that kid being serious like in what state of mind are you in to go up to a girl and just ask her out? and on top of that without even knowing her. I just hope he stays away from me the rest of the trip because I really don't want any problems with Lauren.

When I reached my parents I saw that they were admiring the view and surprisingly enough Sofi was in the hot tub playing with Lauren. Wait how did she get here so fast?

"Mila, Mila! come play with us" Sofi yells from her spot and I can clearly see Lauren giving me a serious face. Crap please Lord I hope Lauren didn't see that stupid kid hitting on me.