This Ruins Spider-Man

Stiles grunted as he did his eighty-third
pull up. He had trouble sleeping so he
decided to go burn off some of his extra
Alpha energy by working out.

"It's creepy to stare you know." Stiles said to Hope as she walked in to see a shirtless Stiles each bone working underneath the layers of muscle.

"I wasn't staring." Hope objected, wiping
the drool from her face.

Stiles let go of the bar and turned to face Hope completely, her gaze immediately went to his abs, noticing how being homeless had not effected his muscle growth at all, "That is a very impressive six pack." Hope found herself saying, and she blushed realizing what she said.

Stiles chuckled as he looked down at his
abdominal muscles, "Thanks, I guess. One of the benefits of being part animal."

Hope couldn't help but admire his build,
noticing how he wasn't overly muscular
like some of the other werewolves, he
seemed to have enough muscle to show off how strong he was, and even without him showing his eyes his body just screamed Alpha, the scars he got from Scott made him look like more of a badass.

"What are you doing up this late?" Stiles
asked, grabbing a towel to wipe the sweat from head.

"It's actually early." Hope corrected, "It's five in the morning. And I always get up early to work out. What are you doing up?"

"Hard time sleeping." Stiles said while
picking up a seventy-five pound medicine ball that only the strongest werewolves use, "Not a lot of control over myself when I'm a sleep."

"What do you mean?" Hope asked
confused pulling off her sweat shirt to
reveal her athletic tank-top.

Stiles sighed tossing the ball from one
hand to the other, "Most of the time I have nightmares, and sometimes I lose control of my magic and a few bad things happen."

Hope nodded understanding better than
anyone, remembering how she'd make her room shake after she had a dream about the Hollow.

Stiles smirked looking down at the
medicine ball, before looking back up to
Hope mischief filling his eyes, "Wanna
play?"

"I never have." Hope admitted.

"I'll show you." Stiles said, tossing the ball to Hope that she caught barely, letting out an oof from the weight of it, "This is the part that you throw it back."

Hope chuckled her eyes starting to glow
yellow and she tossed the ball back, and
Stiles caught it his eyes glowing red.

The gym had been set up for parkour for the wolves so there were multiple bars and ramps that they could climb, so Hope wasn't really surprised when Stiles jumped ten feet onto a suspended ramp and tossed the ball back.

Hope smiled, grabbing a bar and hoisting herself onto a platform just in time to catch the ball and toss it back.

Hope tossed the ball a about four feet
below Stiles, so he jumped off the ramp
grabbing a bar in one hand as he reached down with his other to catch the ball.

When Stiles threw it back Hope caught it telekinetically. "I'm pretty sure that's against the rules." Stiles said, smirking.

"Not for us." Hope said before throwing the ball toward Stiles at blinding speed. The ball hit Stiles square in the chest and he was sent flying into a wall.