What's The Merge

"Anything exciting happening in Beacon Hills?" He asked Derek as the two talked on the phone. The sourwolf had called wanting to inform the Tribrid that he didn't find anything as to what it mean for a supernatural eyes to be green.

"Would the resurrection of one Kate Argent classify as exciting?" Derek asked, Stiles almost dropped his phone. His skin going pale, "How is she-" Derek interrupted him, "Apparently, Peter's claws didn't kill her, it transformed her into something else. Something dangerous." He told him.

"Damn it." Stiles pinched the bridge of his nose, he could only imagine the sort of chaos that a supernatural Kate Argent could be capable of. "Well if you ever need me and the others we're only one call away." He told him.

"Thanks. Look, I've gotta go. Braeden and I are going to see if we can contact an old pack my mother knew." Derek said.

"Safe travels." Stiles ended the call, placing his phone in his jean pocket before running his hand through his hair.

"Shit."

***

"Does anyone in Beacon Hills ever stay dead?" Hope asked, Stiles chuckled, he had informed her and Malia of what Derek told him. "How are you so sure she'll come after us next?" Malia asked swaying Evelyn in her arms.

"I'm not, but she has a grudge against your family and me so I wouldn't put it past her." He told her. Malia nodded, "Was he able to find out anything on why her eyes glow green?" He shook his head, "Nothing so far. He did say he was going to try and make contact with some old pack his mom knew so they might have the answer."

He then felt a sense of annoyance through the bond of his siblings, closing his eyes he could see through the bond that Lizzie was trying to cook something.

Taking a sniff, he recognized it to be a attempt at banana cream pie, he glimpsed at the kitchen to see there were several pans and jars with food on the countertops, as flour was scattered like snow, and sticky banana residue smeared on the cabinet handles.

He then opened his eyes bringing him back to the room with the girls, "You okay?" Hope asked him. "Yeah, I just gotta have a talk with Lizzie." He said as he stood up kissed Hope and Malia on the lips, Evelyn on the cheek and left the room.

***

Stepping into the kitchen, Stiles was surprised at how much of a mess Lizzie had made, as there was overturned mixing bowl lying on the floor, its creamy contents splattered across tiles, and everything else just made the kitchen look like a cream-filled war zone.

"Was there a monster attack in here?" He sarcastically asked, crossing his arms while he leaned on the door. Lizzie rolled her eyes at him, "Status update: Josie didn't come back last night. I think she slept in Penelope's old room, which is a really good way to get hepatitis B." She said.

Stiles raised a brow at her, "Have you slept at all? You seem a little..." Lizzie interrupted him, "Focused? Motivated? On point?" She said. "I was going to go along the lines of unhinged, borderline psychotic, and sleep deprived. But sure, let's go with what you said." Stiles told her.

"Not sleeping in the same bedroom means that Twin Forgiveness Cuddle is off the table. But she's been holed up in the library, so a snack offering should do the trick." Lizzie started placing a few peanuts into a bowl.

"You do know you're gonna have to apologize right? Food doesn't solve everything." He said.

Lizzie gasped, "Never apologize. Trust me, okay. This is what we do. I'm selfish, then she sulks and then I offer baked goods."