Talent Show

Stiles, Hope, and Malia all woke up as they heard the bell ringing. A couple of days ago Hope and Stiles had placed a boundary spell around the school so in the case it was activated, it would signify that a new monster was on the premises.

The three supernatural's eyes glowed, illuminating the dark room. Quickly, Stiles and Hope got up from the bed and put on clothes that were near them while Malia ran to Evelyn's crib to check on the small child.

Stiles tied his shoes before walking to the door and opening it, Hope followed by him as the two headed downstairs and were met by a robed Alaric who had a crossbow in his hands and Dorian who had a knife in one hand and a sword in the other.

"Sounds like the trap worked." Hope said, before Dorian handed her the sword, Dorian turned to Stiles, "Sorry, I didn't have enough to carry for you." He apologized.

Stiles shook his head as he raised his hand as his nails began to turn into claws and his teeth turned into canines.

"It's fine." He said his voice a bit deeper before the four left the school and began to head to the bell. "I know this is important, but you couldn't have put pants on first?" Stiles asked Alaric.

"Little early for snark, Stiles." Alaric scolded his biological son. Stiles only smiled, and Hope shook her head at her mate's behavior with the headmaster.

"Any guesses on what famous monster from filmland we get to slay today?" Dorian asked them. Alaric scoffed, "With our luck, it'll be Cthulhu." He said.

"I think I have had enough with my life force being sucked out of my body." Stiles said just as they arrived to where he and Hope placed the boundary spell only for there to be a white horse not a horrific monster.

"Must've gotten out of the stables and wandered across the barrier spell." Dorian said as they all stood a few feet away from where the boundary spell is. Stiles furrowed his eyes at the horse before realizing something.

"Except we don't have a white horse." He told the teacher, the horse turned around to reveal it had a horn on its forehead.

Everyone stood still as they looked at the unicorn in surprise. The unicorn began making its way toward them causing the men to raise their hands ready to attack before Hope stood in front of them.

"Hey, wait, wait. Hold your fire." Hope said as she held her arms out. "It's a monster, Hope." Stiles reminded her, "He's right, it's here to take the artifact." Dorian said.

"You're not seriously suggesting we kill a unicorn?" Hope asked. "I'm suggesting we don't give it a pass because it's cute." Dorian told her. "I agree." Stiles said nodding his head as his eyes began to glow red.

Hope turned towards him and glared at her boyfriend, "Can't we just leave it alone?" She asked still glaring at Stiles. "It's trapped, it's not going anywhere. It's harmless."

Dorian and Stiles turned to Alaric waiting for his answer, "Hope's right, as long as we keep it alive, other creatures won't be coming for the urn. So we just stay alert and let it be." Alaric said.

"All right, well, I'll be on alert back in bed." Dorian stated as he began to make his way back to the school. Stiles, Hope, and Alaric all looked at one another before walking back to school.

***

Stiles was helping the child witches with their spells when Hope came in and sat down with him. "Morning, handsome." She said before bringing his face to hers kissing him.

Stiles' eyes widened at the intimate action as he began to feel her tongue begin to explore his mouth, Stiles began to duel with his tongue as the two started to makeout before the sound of a child gagging made them break apart.