Make A Wish (Part Three)

Lizzie was shaken awake by someone, she felt dirty, like a layer of grime covered her skin. "Hey. Hey. Hey. What's-your-name. Sun's almost down. We can't stay here." Kaleb said, looking over his shoulder to make sure no one was coming.

"Patrols will be out soon." Jed said,"We got to move."

"Where the hell are we?" Lizzie asked, looking around at the gray sky and trash covered streets. "Damn white girl." Kaleb said, annoyed, "Mystic Falls. You said your father could help us get out of here. Maybe down to Mexico."

"Dr. Saltzman is your father, right? And you know where to find him?" Jed asked.

Lizzie looked at the different posters on the walls, "Why are their eyes all scratched out?" Looking at Klaus Mikaelson's picture whose eyes were also scratched out.

"Cause they're finally free." Kaleb said.
A blur zoomed by them, leaving a trail of shadows behind.

"Looks like the Tribrid's still around." Jed said fearfully.

"Hope?" Lizzie asked.

"No, I mean Stiles Stilinski." Jed said quietly as the blur came zooming back.

Lizzie paled when she saw Stiles, the only clothing he wore was a pair of torn and dirty jeans, he had multiple scars all over his body.

Black veins covered every inch of his body, similar to a vampire face but on a much larger scale, his skin was so pale that someone might think that he was dead, another thing that was different was his eyes had no color, just complete darkness.

Stiles closed his black eyes and inhaled deeply through his nose, "I know you're here!" He shouted out. His voice sounding as if he was a creature from hell.

Kaleb swallowed, his eyes darting around looking for a sign of a quick exit that Stiles won't expect. Jed clenched his jaw, swallowing back his fear.

"I'll distract him." Jed whispered,"You both get out of here."

"No, you can't." Kaleb said, eyes wide with fear, "He'll kill you."

Jed smiled sadly at him,"That's the plan."

"No, wait, wait, wait." Kaleb tried to reason with the werewolf, but the boy paid no attention to him.

"Jed, Jed, Jed." Kaleb said but he was already gone.

"I'm right here!" Jed called out, grabbing a fallen pole and banging it on a dumpster.

Stiles spun towards him and growled, Stiles ran forward as a blur.

Using as much werewolf strength as he could conjure up Jed swung the pole like a baseball bat hitting Stiles in the face and sending him flying.

Kaleb grabbed Lizzie and ran as fast as his vampire legs could go, but not before Stiles got up and ripped Jed's heart out right in front of her.

***

As soon as Lizzie saw her father she demanded an explanation for what happened to Stiles and why the world looked so broken.

Alaric dismissed it as trauma and he started the story.

"We were so happy when we found Stiles." Alaric said, smiling at the happy memory, "Because that meant none of you had to do the merge. It was a test of wills to see which witch was stronger, that was how things were done in the gemini coven. We found out his girlfriend Malia was pregnant and things only got better. But then Klaus Mikaelson lost all that anchored him to his humanity and he turned it off. He came to Mystic Falls and killed the McCall Pack and Malia right when she was giving birth, right in front of Stiles too. Both Malia and the baby died in his arms." Alaric said, choking on a few of the words.