Back To Beacon Hills

Stiles stepped off the bus and sighed
looking around at the familiar yet foreign surroundings, the bus doors closed and pulled away leaving Stiles there alone at the edge of the preserve.

Stiles took a deep breath through his nose taking in the familiar scents the woods, the trees, the burned down Hale house a few miles away, and the dark magic of the Nemeton.

Stiles jogged into the woods and when he was out of sight, he changed out of his clothes shoved them into his back pack, hid it in a tree, and finally shifted into his full coyote form.

Stiles took off running, his eyes glowing
red, as he ran through the woods. His
heart thundered as he ran, the trees
seeming to blur past him as he continued to run.

He ran till he finally reached the
Beacon Hills cemetery, he slowed to a walk til he sat in front of both of his parents graves.

Stiles whined at the sight of the
headstones, his animal eyes reading the
names over and over again. 

"Stiles?" Someone said from behind him, and he whipped around to see Malia.

Stiles hadn't seen the girl that turned him into a werecoyote since he left Eichen, he growled slowly backing up, red eyes glowing bright.

"Stiles, wait." Malia said trying to get him to calm down. Stiles just turned and ran back into the woods using his fox speed in his coyote form.

"I'm gonna kill Scott." Malia mumbled, as she turned around.

***

"You stupid, lying, bastard." Malia yelled as she stormed into the Animal Clinic. "Malia, what are you talking about?" Scott said confused.

Malia punched him in the face sending
him to the ground, "You told me Stiles
DIED!" Malia roared, "You know I've been looking for him, and you just lied to my face."

"He might as well be dead," Scott growled standing up, "He's still the Nogitsune." He told her before his phone began to ring.

He answered the phone and was about to ask who it was when Lydia's voice came through, "Scott, I need your help. Meet at the loft." She told him before hanging up.

Scott looked at his phone confused, before turning to Malia. "We gotta go to the loft." He told her. Malia glared at the True Alpha but reluctantly nodding as they left the clinic and got into their respective vehicles.

***

Stiles stood outside his house, fully clothed, he gulped at the sight as it looked abandoned. He smiled at the sight of his jeep still in the parking way, "Hey, Roscoe." He muttered before walking up the steps and flicked his wrist letting the door open. He entered the house and smiled at the photos of him growing up were still up.

He entered his room and took in the scent of his father, it was faint but still there. A tear began to fall from his eye before suddenly a arrow came through the window and got him in the bicep.

Stiles groaned in pain, taking the arrow out just as groups of men entered the house with tactical armor. "Hands up!" Man #1 shouted, aiming his rifle at the Tribrid.

Stiles glared at the man, he proceeded to tear his shirt and pants off as his Kitsune aura began to emerge. "Lets go bitches." He told them as he leaped at the men and began to attack them.