Ex-Boyfriends And Gorgons

Thunder crackled as rain fell down hard from the sky, the sound of a shovel digging could be loudly heard. A figure stood in front of a headstone with the name 'ALLISON ARGENT' on it.

The figure wore a red jacket and had their hood on, covering their head. The figure brought the shovel down once more only for it to come intact with something.

The figure took off their hoodie as the thunder shined bright enough to reveal that the figure is Stiles. He narrowed his eyes, crouching down he began to swipe at the dirt and uncovered a coffin.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" A voice asked him. Stiles turned around to see Scott, Lydia, and Argent standing a few feet away. "Are you?" He bit back. Stiles then grabbed the hinges of the coffin and tore it off.

His eyes glowed as he found the coffin to be empty. Lydia let out a gasp while Scott and Argent remained speechless. Stiles then turned to Scott and Argent, the three said nothing but nodded.

***

Stiles had returned to the Salvatore School and was now in the gym, hitting the punching bag. After coming back he changed from his clothes to his gym clothes that consisted of a black tank top and elastic blank pants.

He had requested that only he could be there, that he didn't want anyone else to be there, wanting to let off some steam. Sweat dripped from his face as he punched, again, and again, nonstop at the bag. He had no idea who it was that had taken Allison's body but when he finds them, he was going to tear them apart.

Stiles had promised Argent and the others that he would keep them posted in whatever new information he'd come across. But he couldn't feel like something bad was heading their way.

"Trouble sleeping?" Hope asked, Stiles turned around to see her in a black zipper sports jacket and black waist leggings, bedside her Malia was just wearing a green flannel and jean shorts.

"Kinda had my fill." He said punching the bag again only two times. "Well, too bad." Malia said as she and Hope walked towards him. "You've been distant ever since finding that arrowhead. What's so special about it?" Malia bluntly asked.

Stiles said nothing his hands holding on the punching bag, he stared at it as he contemplated on what to do. He then let out a sigh and walked over to them while taking off the hand wraps on both of his hands.

"That arrowhead belonged to Allison Argent. She was a huntress back in Beacon Hills." Stiles explained. "She was misguided by her crazy sociopathic aunt into hunting werewolves. It was only because of her love for Scott that she turned away from her family's code and made her own. One that protects both humans and supernaturals."

He took a pause as he remembered the times they worked together. Hope and Malia gave each other a worried look at Stiles' pause. Stiles breathed deeply before speaking, "She died taking down the Oni." He revealed.

The sound of knocking then disrupted the moment, Stiles looked ahead while the girls turned around to see Alaric and Lizzie standing beside each other.

"Meeting hall in thirty minutes." He told them before he and Lizzie left them. Stiles then grabbed his bag, "I'll see you guys later." He said kissing them both on the cheek and taking his leave while Hope and Malia looked at his backside worried. 

***

Alaric had gathered the entire student body to inform them on how today they were hosting the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant something that Hope and Malia had been very vocal on not wanting to do. Lizzie had given everyone their specific jobs on what to do which led to Stiles holding animal cages in his hands as he walked into the library that also had other animal cages and tanks.