Malivore

⚠️ This chapter will include school shooting and deaths of minors for your own safety do not read this chapter if it makes you feel uneasy, I will happily sum the chapter up for you through messaging ⚠️

Five black vans stopped in front of a TRIAD warehouse, several men in body armor got out of the vans, rifles in their hands.

"Are you sure they're here?" A soldier asked their superior, the superior officer turned around and nodded at the soldier.

"Footage caught them going here." The superior informed him. The soldier nodded his head, the superior officer turned around and faced his men.

"Look alive people, today we are against someone we thought was one of our own. For decades he's pretended to be one of us. That means he knows our moves. But we will show him hell. We will show him why TRIAD is better than the supernatural!" The S.O said.

And with that they all began to make their way into the warehouse, kicking in the front doors, the warehouse was fully dark, the only light inside were the flashlights on the scopes helping guide the way.

"Do you really think you can stop me?"

The group of men stopped in their tracks at the mysterious voice. "Stay together team." The S.O ordered them. "Turn yourself in. And the council will give you leniency." He shouted at the voice.

A loud cackle echoed through the warehouse, shivers creeping through each of the soldier's spine. "You're not talking to Agent Clarke. You're talking to his father." The voice said as the warehouse lights turned on to reveal Clarke's body ripped open to shreds hung on a cross.

"Oh my God." Soldier 1 said as he lowered his rifle. Everyone else had a face of shock at the sight in front of them. The lights flickered on and off for a second, they all gripped their rifles as a figure stood a few feet away.

The lights turned back on to reveal Landon with his hands interlocked in front of him, a smile on his face. "Sad to say I'm not him." Landon said, his eyes turning pitch black before the entire team began to scream.

***

Stiles smiled as he laid in bed with Hope and Malia on both of his sides. It had been a few days of nothing but peace but that scared Stiles. With no monsters coming and trying to attack the school, he wondered what that could mean.

He then remembered the monster they had in custody, the Gorgon that tried to kidnap him. He kept on thinking why the Gorgon wanted him and not Hope as she was a Tribrid.

"La Amalgama." Stiles reminisced on the Necromancer's words, he had called up every one of his supernatural contacts even Derek and Deaton. They couldn't find anything which meant whatever the Necromancer spoke about had been sadly lost to time.

"I can hear you thinking you know." Hope said aloud, one eye peeking open as she tilted her head up. Stiles tilted down and gave her an apologetic expression, "Sorry about that. Go back to sleep." He said pressing his lips on her forehead.

Hope feeling drowsy, nodded, her eyes beginning to close as she let the sleep take over. Stiles smiled as he looked at both women before closing his eyes.

***

Back at the warehouse, a soldier was on the floor, his left leg ripped off, crawling towards the door, a figure blocked him from getting there.